Goodbye Jesus

Sexual tipster

quinntar

Christians, why do you take sexual advice from a man who was a virgin all his life. Jesus never experienced a sexual relationship, so how does he know as a human how to relate to those who are in those types of relationships.

He talks a lot about how to act appropriately in marriages, how to view women, what's sexually moral and immoral, but he never tasted that side of life.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, theanticrash said:

Christians, why do you take sexual advice from a man who was a virgin all his life. Jesus never experienced a sexual relationship, so how does he know as a human how to relate to those who are in those types of relationships.

He talks a lot about how to act appropriately in marriages, how to view women, what's sexually moral and immoral, but he never tasted that side of life.

You forget that Jesus had sex with Mary so he could come to earth as a human. Supposedly cosmic sex is the bomb!

But on a serious note, everything you claim about Jesus' sexuality is assumed, and probably rightfully so, but it is still assumed.

Did Jesus use the bathroom? The bible doesn't say, but we assume so because of the nature of being human, but then again, he was also fully God, so does God use the bathroom? We are, after all, made in his image. Would the same be true about sex? Is there sex in heaven? The bible says that angels (or demons) had sex with women. So, based on these questions, was Jesus really unqualified?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Storm said:

You forget that Jesus had sex with Mary so he could come to earth as a human. Supposedly cosmic sex is the bomb!

But on a serious note, everything you claim about Jesus' sexuality is assumed, and probably rightfully so, but it is still assumed.

Did Jesus use the bathroom? The bible doesn't say, but we assume so because of the nature of being human, but then again, he was also fully God, so does God use the bathroom? We are, after all, made in his image. Would the same be true about sex? Is there sex in heaven? The bible says that angels (or demons) had sex with women. So, based on these questions, was Jesus really unqualified?

I had to wake up hung over to this, what is this!?

@Storm Considering Jesus was never married, considering that he never engaged in sexual intercourse, would you trust his philosophy on marriage and sex. That's what im asking Christians, since they seem to think that Jesus is experienced enough on these matter's.

And no, it doesnt say Jesus had sex with Mary. It just says Gods spirit overshadowed her.

I was being facetious regarding Jesus and Mary. But I was entertaining the thought that maybe Jesus has had sex, in heaven. If we're made in his image, and we know that angels can have sex, it's not outside the realm of possibility that Jesus has had sex. I would agree that it's far fetched, but it's certainly plausible considering all the other outrageous stuff he's supposedly done. 

Edit: grammar

9 minutes ago, Storm said:

I was being facetious regarding Jesus and Mary. But I was entertaining the thought that maybe Jesus has had sex, in heaven. If we're made in his image, and we know that angels can have sex, it's not outside the realm of possibility that Jesus has had sex. I would agree that it's far fetched, but it's certainly plausible considering all the other outrageous stuff he's supposedly done. 

Edit: grammar

Well the Mormons certainly think so.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Doesn't everything always return to "god is all knowing" and "trust in him" BS? I remember knowing that waiting to have sex until marriage was BS, but who was I to question god?

Well Jesus was supposed to be tempted (Tested) at every point. So at what point was he "Tested" for those who are married? He couldn't take to the cross many issues married people have sexually if he was never "Tested" by the relationship itself.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Valid point. The brainwashing I received at church had no room for questioners or valid arguments. Every difficult question was answered with the.... trust in him ...god has a plan and loves you...he is all knowing etc BS....And if I questioned further the "discussion" always ended with....who are you to question god!? Remembering back to the christian days....I think your question of Jesus not being temped would be answered with....but he was tempted and in ways we could never understand and if it says in the bible he was tested at every point, then he was tested at every point....end of discussion followed up with the trust him, trust the bible BS. It was all so mind numbing! I usually stay out of the lions den because reading some of the discussions will give me a dose of anxiety and I can feel my stomach tightening up and my heart beat faster....but I'm sure all of that is in god's all knowing plan😉

That feeling does go away. 

On 4/17/2018 at 5:23 PM, theanticrash said:

Bro.  Bro.  You're wrong, bro.

Jesus was about two things:  Gettin' ripped and crushin' puss.

mwc

12 hours ago, mwc said:

mwc

You'll have to explain this to me.

On 4/21/2018 at 3:20 PM, theanticrash said:

You'll have to explain this to me.

🤣  It's too stupid to even bother.

mwc

On 4/21/2018 at 3:08 AM, mwc said:

mwc

I thought Jesus was about gathering all the wealth he possibly could so that his wealth will trickle down to the free-loaders.   #supplysidejesus

Much of the Christian view of sex, marriage etc comes from Paul. Some from Jesus. But a lot from Paul.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, disillusioned said:

Much of the Christian view of sex, marriage etc comes from Paul. Some from Jesus. But a lot from Paul.

Yes, I didn't think of that.

1 hour ago, theanticrash said:

Yes, I didn't think of that.

Not that it makes a whole lot more sense to take sexual advice from Paul...