Goodbye Jesus

Top Ten False Prophecies Spoken by Jesus Christ - Video

R_Collins

I am an ex-Christian who became an Atheist/Agnostic while I was in a Bible believing ministerial grad school, studying to be a conservative Christian minister and professional Christian apologist. 

One of the most difficult issues for me, from the day that I was "Born Again" until I renounced my Christian faith, was the prophesies in the Bible. Christian ministers, seminary professors, para-church leaders and others kept talking about how "precise" and "miraculous" these prophecies were. But the more that I investigated them, the more they looked like pious frauds and contorted misinterpretations of Scripture, or worse. 

Eventually, this was one of the reasons why I rejected Christianity. 

I've created a 14+ minute video that lists 10 of the most easily disproved "prophecies" that were spoken by Jesus Christ, according to the Bible. In most cases, I use the Bible itself to disprove them, although 2-3 disproofs are just common sense.

I hope this provides some interesting topics for your discussions with your Christian friends. Enjoy!!

Top Ten False Prophecies Spoken By Jesus Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGmyEcDoc3M

Very interesting, good stuff! It's useful to have so many similar verses grouped under headings as you've grouped them.

Just a note: the Greek word for "sign" is spelled σημεῖον with an eta, not σεμειον.

Rock on! 

Thank you for the compliment and feedback, ficino. 

Thanks also for setting me straight on σημεῖον. I looked it up in my Young's Concordance, and you are right.