Sign in to follow this  
Fweethawt

How you can be a better ally to white people.

On 4/25/2018 at 3:55 PM, midniterider said:

Would you? Yes, it's pretty tame, but it does stir shit up. Why is a moderator stirring shit up? Arent they supposed to be like neutral? Take the high road?

Shirley??????

kL

10 hours ago, SkipNChurch said:

Shirley??????

kL

Yes, forgive me. I forgot we are talking about Fwee. 

And dont call me Shirley. :)

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, duderonomy said:

Odd that now you hate Orange people with ancestors from the U.K.  :scratch:

Plus, it sounds like you are looking to be a victim descended from victims. 

Maybe they only wrote down where they lived or who they had as family because they didn't need to be bitchy about every little perceived slight? Thank God your past peeps were tough like mine were or this country never would have been built.

Oh, and there was no 'big flip' where the R and D teams went in at half-time and came out wearing each others uniforms and just kept playing. I've had people try to pull that bull on me before. It's laughable.

I showed you how the voting went on the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments. It was less than a year ago that I saw a Republican President say at his State of the Union address that black unemployment was at a historic low, and watched the Democrat party, and especially the Democrat Black Caucus, sit on their hands. 

Why? Because they wanted this lady to be President:

ZZWdwG_S1XVLB2xLVAs_17sDwK-6uyv9poeelKjA8Tk.jpg?w=898&s=31948426664ea1d55a268d647b9139ff

You know I’m glad Hillary didnt get elected. I was kind of tired of Benghaaaaaaazi in my facebook feed. 

13 hours ago, duderonomy said:

Like, no.

Besides, there seems to a pretty equal balance of moderators here. Some are left-wing dooshnozzles and some are normal smart people like me. :D

I've even seen moderators moderating other moderators. 

Posting an interesting meme that is worth talking about is hardy the same as "stirring shit up". All of the shit stirring seems to be coming from us proles.

Hey, that was a great post, Dude. Here , have a participation trophy. :) You've earned it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, duderonomy said:

I've had people try to pull that bull on me before. It's laughable. 

History is a scam but you are too smart to be fooled by it.  Stay classy.

4 hours ago, midniterider said:

Hey, that was a great post, Dude. Here , have a participation trophy. :) You've earned it.

I literally stumbled upon this within 2 minutes after reading your quote...

Millennial Grandpa

yktd04f3igu01.png

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Fweethawt said:

There was...

Dude's tongue, that is... He was licking his monitor when he saw that pic of Hillary.

I couldn't help it. She is so sexaaaay!

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, mymistake said:

History is a scam but you are too smart to be fooled by it.  Stay classy.

Re-written history is a scam.

1 hour ago, duderonomy said:

Re-written history is a scam.

So how does a smart guy like you interpret the South voting Democrat from the time of the reconstruction until the civil rights act but then voting Republican (except for Carter) ever since?  

Wow

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mymistake said:

So how does a smart guy like you interpret the South voting Democrat from the time of the reconstruction until the civil rights act but then voting Republican (except for Carter) ever since?  

Well, obviously the Democrats never helped them any. Carter was a good reminder of that, but hey, old habits die hard and why would they keep making that mistake? Southern Democrats may have moved towards the Republican party, but the Republican party never moved toward the Democrat party to the same degree.

You don't seem to grasp that while of course political parties change over time, the Democrat party has changed so much that it barely resembles the Democrat party of old. JFK wouldn't be welcome in the Democrat party these days, what with his tax cuts and 'America First' point of view.

As to the Civil Rights Act, by percentage more Republicans than Democrats voted in favor of it, and why would the Democrats that had favored slavery and Jim Crow switch parties just to do that?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ravenstar said:

Wow

Good to see you Ravenstar!  Do you really mean "Wow"? Just wow? :)

7 minutes ago, duderonomy said:

You don't seem to grasp that while of course political parties change over time, the Democrat party has changed so much that it barely resembles the Democrat party of old.

:banghead:      How can I not grasp something that is a rewording of what I said a few days ago?  Did you think somebody else took over my account and said it for me and then I didn't notice?

11 minutes ago, duderonomy said:

As to the Civil Rights Act, by percentage more Republicans than Democrats voted in favor of it, and why would the Democrats that had favored slavery and Jim Crow switch parties just to do that?

The people who had favored slaver and Jim Crow died by the time of the Civil Rights movement.  You know, 1860 to 1960 is a hundred years.  And the Democrat party changed so much that it barely resembled the Democratic party of old.  But what do I know since I got my re-written history from history books instead of Confederate war monuments?

11 minutes ago, mymistake said:

:banghead:      How can I not grasp something that is a rewording of what I said a few days ago?  Did you think somebody else took over my account and said it for me and then I didn't notice?

I don't understand you here. Are we in agreement or something? Sorry if I don't follow everything you say.

12 minutes ago, mymistake said:

The people who had favored slaver and Jim Crow died by the time of the Civil Rights movement.  You know, 1860 to 1960 is a hundred years.  And the Democrat party changed so much that it barely resembled the Democratic party of old.  But what do I know since I got my re-written history from history books instead of Confederate war monuments?

Who's history books and Confederate war monuments?  Dude, you might consider that you may have been assimilated. 

People have died over time, but the Democrat party of slavery marches on. I've given examples.

On 4/25/2018 at 1:55 PM, mymistake said:

Really?  Okay how are you being discriminated against because of being white.

I was referring to the commands directed at white people in articles like the ones that were posted. I'm not claiming to be persecuted on the level that black people used to be. That doesn't make the current behavior okay.

In case it isn't clear yet, the OP is criticizing the attitude in those articles.

There is a difference between being judged without consequence and being judged with consequence.

For example: I think this thread is very stupid and pointless. So what? It carries on.

If Kev thinks a thread is very stupid and pointless, it gets locked. (Note: I take no issue with Kev's powers, how he chooses to exercise them, the quality of the emojis, or the vanished post numbers. I'm not a part of the insurrection! Just giving an example.)

Damages matter.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, disillusioned said:

There is a difference between being judged without consequence and being judged with consequence.

For example: I think this thread is very stupid and pointless. So what? It carries on.

If Kev thinks a thread is very stupid and pointless, it gets locked. (Note: I take no issue with Kev's powers, how he chooses to exercise them, the quality of the emojis, or the vanished post numbers. I'm not a part of the insurrection! Just giving an example.)

Damages matter.

Every thread about Republican vs. Democratic world views winds up being a stupid and pointless thread.

"This is a fact."

"But I don't believe that because I have cherished beliefs!"

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:17 AM, disillusioned said:

I'm not a part of the insurrection!

Well you should be! Grow some balls, be an alpha male, thump your chest, eat some chilli peppers... you know.... all that masculine stuff.

Plus Dude and I are awesome folks to be in insurrection with. :D 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Well you should be! Grow some balls, be an alpha male, thump your chest, eat some chilli peppers... you know.... all that masculine stuff.

Plus Dude and I are awesome folks to be in insurrection with. :D 

Sadly, it has recently been pointed out to me that I don't have balls. I'm not sure that they can just be grown, but I'm willing to try. Let me go equate someone's intelligence with their age, practice typing in all caps, and start making jokes about masturbation and mental illness.

Ah, who am I kidding. I don't have the balls for any of that.

Edit: I'd be honoured to be associated with you and Dude in general, but in this, your cause is not my cause. And this isn't really an edit. Just trying to rile you up. It seemed like an alpha thing to do. Baby steps, right? 🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, disillusioned said:

Sadly, it has recently been pointed out to me that I don't have balls.

Hehe... I know... however far more interesting is how they know this... do they have... evidence? :ph34r::blink:

Edit: further editing: Apparently, according to the criteria with which we measure balliness... @Daffodil has grown some balls. How's that knock ya for a six? :D 

I'm not sure that they can just be grown, but I'm willing to try. Let me go equate someone's intelligence with their age, practice typing in all caps, and start making jokes about masturbation and mental illness.

Don't forget the mockery and belittling - those are the qualities that really make your argument watertight.

Ah, who am I kidding. I don't have the balls for any of that.

Apparently me neither - according to some here I'm not "normal" and am a "snowflake" because I dare suggested that we don't just "let our boys be boys". How terrible am I? Maybe if I go murder someone I will be "normal". Of course I'll have to use a .45... none of this pansy 9mm stuff.

Edit: I'd be honoured to be associated with you and Dude in general, but in this, your cause is not my cause. And this isn't really an edit. Just trying to rile you up. It seemed like an alpha thing to do. Baby steps, right? 🙄

Totally the alpha thing to do. I am OUTRAGED that there is no EDITED notification. No doubt those caps will further inspire action among the powers that be.

Edit: Slinking in an edit here to just say I am totally NOT taking the mickey out of anyone with this post. Honest, true to God.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Totally the alpha thing to do. I am OUTRAGED that there is no EDITED notification. No doubt those caps will further inspire action among the powers that be.

Hey, don't you take away my stealth edits.   🙂

7 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Hehe... I know... however far more interesting is how they know this... do they have... evidence? :ph34r::blink:

Edit: further editing: Apparently, according to the criteria with which we measure balliness... @Daffodil has grown some balls. How's that knock ya for a six? :D 

Don't forget the mockery and belittling - those are the qualities that really make your argument watertight.

Apparently me neither - according to some here I'm not "normal" and am a "snowflake" because I dare suggested that we don't just "let our boys be boys". How terrible am I? Maybe if I go murder someone I will be "normal". Of course I'll have to use a .45... none of this pansy 9mm stuff.

Edit: Slinking in an edit here to just say I am totally NOT taking the mickey out of anyone with this post. Honest, true to God.

Knock YOU for a six!  How do you think I feel!?  My pants just don’t feel right anymore, and now I know why you guys are always checking your packages. Having it all out there hanging free is a little disconcerting!

• Haha 3

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.