Goodbye Jesus

God sees all...but does nothing..

Anushka

He sees how you cry for love, friendship...but, god doesn't open doors for you .. christians keep telling you it is because God should be enough for you to love... isn't that narcissism? 

God doesn't stop the abuse you suffer...looney christians give different reasons for you. One idiotic Christian friend told me it is a grace to have sufferings at such a young age ( she was referring to the abusive situation I was suffering from my parents).

God doesn't guide you to take the right steps nor does he stop you from taking the wrong path... Christians claim you are to use your common sense to choose the right decisions. What about Jesus being a wonderful counsellor and the prince of peace? What about all the promises of wisdom and guidance in the Bible? Is the bloody holy spirit dead????!!!! He is supposed to be in you.

Literally feel like running away from home again. Living with my parents is bringing back all the Christian shit they and others made me go through.

But, I already ran away once and it was a big mistake. Maybe cos I didn't do it right.

😓😠🤬

• Like 1

The only "right" way to be on your own is to be financially self-sufficient.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Anushka said:

[God] sees how you cry for love, friendship...but, god doesn't open doors for you....

God doesn't stop the abuse you suffer....

God doesn't guide you to take the right steps nor does he stop you from taking the wrong path....

If this God does not exist, you should expect these (and similar) observations to invariably occur.

...[C]hristians keep telling you it is because God should be enough for you to love... isn't that narcissism? 

...[L]ooney christians give different reasons for you. One idiotic Christian friend told me it is a grace to have sufferings at such a young age....

Christians claim you are to use your common sense to choose the right decisions. What about Jesus being a wonderful counsellor and the prince of peace? What about all the promises of wisdom and guidance in the Bible? Is the bloody holy spirit dead????!!!! He is supposed to be in you.

Why should you care what Christians believe or think?

Literally feel like running away from home again. Living with my parents is bringing back all the Christian shit they and others made me go through.

But, I already ran away once and it was a big mistake. Maybe cos I didn't do it right.

😓😠🤬

Running away rarely solves things.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anushka said:

One idiotic Christian friend told me it is a grace to have sufferings at such a young age ( she was referring to the abusive situation I was suffering from my parents).

That one's actually in the Good Book, and I've shamefully parroted it to friends in need and trouble, as well as applying it to my own life.  It's a trap.  If God showers you with blessings, He loves you.  If God let the World shit on you He loves you too.  It's a poor way to get around the Problem of Evil.  It's almost like God isn't necessary at all...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/25/2018 at 5:58 AM, Anushka said:

He sees how you cry for love, friendship...but, god doesn't open doors for you .. christians keep telling you it is because God should be enough for you to love... isn't that narcissism? 

God doesn't stop the abuse you suffer...looney christians give different reasons for you. One idiotic Christian friend told me it is a grace to have sufferings at such a young age ( she was referring to the abusive situation I was suffering from my parents).

God doesn't guide you to take the right steps nor does he stop you from taking the wrong path... Christians claim you are to use your common sense to choose the right decisions. What about Jesus being a wonderful counsellor and the prince of peace? What about all the promises of wisdom and guidance in the Bible? Is the bloody holy spirit dead????!!!! He is supposed to be in you.

😓😠🤬

You're not running away, you're running to something.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, theanticrash said:

You're not running away, you're running to something.

Meaning...? 

18 minutes ago, Anushka said:

Meaning...? 

If you believe your running away from something, you will always feel like a prisoner. If you believe your running to something then you will feel free.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, theanticrash said:

If you believe your running away from something, you will always feel like a prisoner. If you believe your running to something then you will feel free.

:) Sweet words.

1 hour ago, Anushka said:

:) Sweet words.

Yay success! 

• Like 1

Anushka:

One of my former students sent me the quote below on a Christmas card. I've kept it on my desk as it's been helpful from time to time, and I've posted it on this board before but it's worth repeating:

Start where you are.

Use what you have.

Do what you can.

— Arthur Ashe

• Like 3