Goodbye Jesus

$70 000 000

I was just watching Andrew Wommack's TV show and he was half talking/half-bragging about his bible college's auditorium, which to date he's spent about $70 000 000.  It's still not done, and he asks for more donations so he can build the rest of the college debt free.  As I watched further, I thought that instead of building yet another bible school, what if he took that money and donated it to food banks or something.  Disaster relief.  Disabled veterans.  Anything, really.  But no.  God told him to build a bible school.  Says a lot about religious priorities, huh?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Goodbye Jesus

The very fact that so many churches push push push the concept that to avoid begin roasted for eternity you MUST keep bringing in more and more to the fold is strong indication that xanity employes network marketing concepts to ever increase its bottom line. 

I saw the story of a preacher speaking from his $2 million dollar mansion with the lambo in the driveway asking for more money to upgrade his private jet. A fool and his money...

jesus got the most expensive perfume for his footwash, the messengers of god deserve the bestest of the bestest.  No meant to be a pauper. give your all and best yo god and his messengers for a greater and better mansion waits you at the end of the rainbow

fuckshit

Ever been to the Vatican? The Catholics get the sweepstakes trophy.

2 hours ago, older said:

Ever been to the Vatican? The Catholics get the sweepstakes trophy.

Yeah, been twice. I highly recommend it, that place is stunning with the amount of spectacular art, ancient history and architecture.

"God told ME he wants this massive auditorium built. God wants YOU to pay for it."

• Like 2

On 4/25/2018 at 3:36 PM, Wertbag said:

I saw the story of a preacher speaking from his $2 million dollar mansion with the lambo in the driveway asking for more money to upgrade his private jet. A fool and his money...

I think I saw the same thing, if not a different thing saying the same thing.  When the preacher was criticized I remember another preacher came forward and explained that private planes were important to God's work, so when the Holy Spirit came on them they could jump up and scream or whatever it is they do.  Also group prayer meetings and some other stuff.  Seems to me that they could just text each other and keep their jubilation quiet, like the Bible tells them to do (as I mentioned in another thread).

21 hours ago, pratt said:

jesus got the most expensive perfume for his footwash, the messengers of god deserve the bestest of the bestest.  No meant to be a pauper. give your all and best yo god and his messengers for a greater and better mansion waits you at the end of the rainbow

fuckshit

That's the idea.  You can't take it with you so give it to us now!  We swear you'll get a return after you die.  Swear to God!

• Like 1

Why don't these preachers just pray these new buildings into place.........

Zero costs and glory to the power of the Lord.

God, great at finding keys (that you are looking for)

Not so great a real miracles.

• Like 1