Goodbye Jesus

LDS Church

JimmyfoJesus

Anyone ever look at those dudes on a bike and just think there’s no way the antichrist could be anything but the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? I just picture Jesus being too gangster for those clowns, but you never know.

No, I have not "look[ed] at those dudes on a bike and just think there’s no way the antichrist could be anything but the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints".

Sorry, should I think that?  Am I missing something important?

• Thanks 1

Oh it’s just like, it’s the only religion with Jesus name in it, but they believe something different. I looked into it a little, and their hierarchy does look like it might be the first and second beast mentioned in Revelation.

i don’t know for sure though, there’s a few other things too like mentioning false prophets, and they have a prophet as well as suffering a near fatal wound that they had recovered from by now, and I just can’t help but to think that HAS to be the 90s polygamist camp lol

I don’t know, that’s crazy talk though, there’s no way God could predict that if He’s even out there.

Jimmy, pardon my saying so, but you have a strange way of thinking.

• Thanks 3

I agree, it all happened after a spiritual awakening. I just took a step back and second guessed EVERYTHING I knew about life, and I listened to the Spirit lol

Funny stuff.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

Oh it’s just like, it’s the only religion with Jesus name in it, but they believe something different. I looked into it a little, and their hierarchy does look like it might be the first and second beast mentioned in Revelation.

i don’t know for sure though, there’s a few other things too like mentioning false prophets, and they have a prophet as well as suffering a near fatal wound that they had recovered from by now, and I just can’t help but to think that HAS to be the 90s polygamist camp lol

I don’t know, that’s crazy talk though, there’s no way God could predict that if He’s even out there.

Seems like you've got it all figured out.  Good for you.

2 minutes ago, sdelsolray said:

Seems like you've got it all figured out.  Good for you.

A surprising amount. Just on here seeing if there's anyone still looking for help even if they are angry at God, because I'm sure He understands where they're coming from.

Thank you for trying to help those whom you believe need help.  Are you done now?

• Haha 2

I am done when God is done.

27 minutes ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

I am done when God is done.

Any idea when that will be?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, disillusioned said:

Any idea when that will be?

Hopefully soon.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

Hopefully soon.

Indeed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

A surprising amount. Just on here seeing if there's anyone still looking for help even if they are angry at God, because I'm sure He understands where they're coming from.

Why is God so mean to me?

2 hours ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

...God...

Huge snipage above.

Can you provide evidence for your proposition that your particular God, who according to you talks though the spirit, actually exists?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

Hopefully soon.

Jesus... coming soon for 2000 years. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4

You ungrateful bastards....Jimmy4 is healing folks her per God and you are sweeping him out the door.  Just duck when they throw tomatoes Jimbo, they are just funning....

For a moment I thought this was a typo and it was an LSD Church in question. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, end3 said:

You ungrateful bastards....Jimmy4 is healing folks her per God and you are sweeping him out the door.  Just duck when they throw tomatoes Jimbo, they are just funning....

May God bless you, I appreciate that. God makes me strong enough to not worry too much:)

2 hours ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

Well, it wouldn't be the first time some one thought ex-C would be a good place to go and witness to. Depending on how tough and thick skinned you are, will likely determine how long you continue trying this witness campaign. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's not about how thick my skin is but about getting out all the points I feel obliged to share, and once that is done, I am done, and off to the next thing. There's no point in waiting around on you guys. God does what God does to those who do not listen, and I do not worry about it. I just spread it to who I can where I can.

4 minutes ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

It's not about how thick my skin is but about getting out all the points I feel obliged to share, and once that is done, I am done, and off to the next thing. There's no point in waiting around on you guys. God does what God does to those who do not listen, and I do not worry about it. I just spread it to who I can where I can.

You are just going to abandon us?  

Yeah, without a doubt, josh over here has me considering opening an LSD Church now, maybe I'll call it Church of Living Water or something. I'm only here to educate and bounce out, but I know all of you will miss me dearly.

4 minutes ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

Yeah, without a doubt, josh over here has me considering opening an LSD Church now, maybe I'll call it Church of Living Water or something. I'm only here to educate and bounce out, but I know all of you will miss me dearly.

So where will God send you next?  You must have an important schedule.  

1 minute ago, mymistake said:

So where will God send you next?  You must have an important schedule.  

Where the wind blows and where a man goes, no one knows except The One who knows of all things. In other words, I hope WW3 breaks out soon, because then I'm taking a vacation.