Goodbye Jesus

LDS Church

JimmyfoJesus

9 hours ago, theanticrash said:

Why can't Jimmy see what's going on in his head, has he gone totally bonkers that he believes he's the one. He's writing what? New scripture? I hope I don't see Jimmy on the news because he started a new cult following. 

Actually Jimmy is tame for a Christian visitor to ex-C.  I can respect that.

Guest end3
13 hours ago, theanticrash said:

You can't use your own strength, it takes the power of God's spirit to open your eye's, to soften your hard heart, to reveal his presence, to heal your dead soul, ect ect

Remember the 99 sheep God left to find that one lost sheep, he traveled wide and far until he found the sheep. He carried it all the way back to the flock on his shoulder's only to find when he returned that the other 99 sheep were all dead.

See how important you are to him.

Well then crash, gheeze dude, enlighten us and tell us how and why and where our feelings go from having disdain for a person or thing to opting for compassion. 

4 minutes ago, end3 said:

Well then crash, gheeze dude, enlighten us and tell us how and why and where our feelings go from having disdain for a person or thing to opting for compassion. 

Please explain?

2 hours ago, mymistake said:

Actually Jimmy is tame for a Christian visitor to ex-C.  I can respect that.

Tame in what way?

43 minutes ago, end3 said:

We are not Christians anymore.  We don't have an obligation.  There is no rule to force us to be compassionate, especially when the compassion has not been earned.

However it is common to feel compassion when you see another human in pain or struggling to survive.

Guest end3
25 minutes ago, theanticrash said:

Please explain?

You appeared to be mocking whatever the mechanism it is we humans possess for changing our hearts, our minds.  The problem I see with your statement is you can mockery, but I doubt you can explain the mechanism from your point of view.  Was just asking you to please explain what I consider the Holy Spirit.  thanks.

Guest end3
2 minutes ago, mymistake said:

We are not Christians anymore.  We don't have an obligation.  There is no rule to force us to be compassionate, especially when the compassion has not been earned.

However it is common to feel compassion when you see another human in pain or struggling to survive.

I'm not asking anyone to be compassionate, I'm asking you or anyone to adequately, key word, adequately, explain the ability to view a situation, or change our minds from a natural, animal instinct to a compassionate, higher level train of thought.  How does that work.

27 minutes ago, theanticrash said:

Tame in what way?

You should read some of the old posts from JayL or barnacleben if you want to see what a Creep-4-Christ looks like.  Over the years I've seen all kinds of horrible people who come here to save the lost.  If Christians are too abusive they get banned real quick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, end3 said:

I'm not asking anyone to be compassionate, I'm asking you or anyone to adequately, key word, adequately, explain the ability to view a situation, or change our minds from a natural, animal instinct to a compassionate, higher level train of thought.  How does that work.

You would agree that long ago people didn't live in houses.  We lived in small groups - tribes.  A tribe might be four to six families.  If you were part of one of those tribes then your survival depended on the strength of your whole tribe.  So if somebody in your tribe was hurt you had a better chance to survive or even thrive if they recovered.  You had a vested interest in everybody in your tribe.  Our compassionate ancestors survived better than their un-compassionate cousins.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, end3 said:

You appeared to be mocking whatever the mechanism it is we humans possess for changing our hearts, our minds.  The problem I see with your statement is you can mockery, but I doubt you can explain the mechanism from your point of view.  Was just asking you to please explain what I consider the Holy Spirit.  thanks.

Changing your heart for Jesus? Or changing your heart from Jesus?

On 5/5/2018 at 1:46 PM, end3 said:

"....I'm asking you or anyone to adequately.......explain the ability to view a situation, or change our minds from a natural, animal instinct to a compassionate, higher level train of thought.  How does that work(?)"

Of course it depends on the individual, totally separate from religion. As an example, I am a total atheist and would bet my immortal soul (since I know there are none) against a six pack of the buyers choice. Yet, I certainly am compassionate, sympathetic and have helped many, both physically and monetarily, who have hard times probably through no fault of their own. I belong to a number of charities, am a board member of two of them, and expect and hope for nothing in return. I was raised that way. I believe empathy and compassion are also natural human instincts for most people because of our mental advantages over other animals.

Additionally, my morals now are better than when I was a Christian, but I now think that religions are better suited for the mentally weak, and that fornication is super cool :)

• Like 2

On 5/5/2018 at 1:41 PM, mymistake said:

Yeah, and God placed a rule book on it. Christians just haven’t realized you go by the Old Covenant now.

Hatred of evil is the way of the righteous which is something Christians won’t say. If you remove all hatred, you get complacency though.

I’m saying the world’s changed in 10 years, and if you did have good years once upon a time and did it for a while, think back to why you used to do it.

Look into what God expects and realize it’s not that bad.

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:23 AM, JimmyfoJesus said:

Certain deeds will ruin people for life which is why soldiers stay soldiers, and it’s better for some to go straight to God such as adulterers and murderers. Everyone’s heard once a cheater, always a cheater.

Putting adultery and murder in the same category is a bit rich. Care to explain your reasoning there?

57 minutes ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

Yeah, and God placed a rule book on it. Christians just haven’t realized you go by the Old Covenant now.

Hatred of evil is the way of the righteous which is something Christians won’t say. If you remove all hatred, you get complacency though.

I’m saying the world’s changed in 10 years, and if you did have good years once upon a time and did it for a while, think back to why you used to do it.

Hatred of evil doesn't defeat evil it only prolongs it, understanding evil would have a far better impact. In fact hatred could be considered an evil act in itself, it has no power to resolve those actions, it doesn't help create real world solutions. But if we could learn why people did terrible thing's & not just hate them for it, we could create methods of detection early on..

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Burnedout said:

Jimmy,

But it says...."Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. Psalms 137:9"  Children....REALLY?

Is the Bible the "word of God" or isn't it? 

So many time's I've pointed out verses like this to Christian's, but they don't seem to understand the reality of how awful their God is.

It's Stockholm syndrome.

17 hours ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

God says whatever people want God to say.  Ask a thousand people what God thinks and you will get a thousand different answers.  Some of those answers will be scary.  Some people see God as a monster.  Some people want God to be their monster.

I'm glad you are not full of hate, Jimmy.

On 5/6/2018 at 4:33 PM, Burnedout said:

Jimmy,

But it says...."Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. Psalms 137:9"  Children....REALLY?

Is the Bible the "word of God" or isn't it? 

Well I have my own theory on King David considering he named a place Baal Perazath for "the Lord prevailed" and Baal statues kind of look like an alien, and God struck the dude for touching the Ark of the Covenant. Plus David talked to God about His messenger He sent, but yeah, there's so much questionable activity around King David. King Solomon had his downfalls as well, but it's my belief that God sent Satan's minions for all the wars.

It would make sense that God has given Satan authority to bring wars to the Earth under certain circumstances. I mean you can only be God's sworn enemy for so long before you have to just submit and realize there's no beating Him.

33 minutes ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

Well I have my own theory on King David considering he named a place Baal Perazath for "the Lord prevailed" and Baal statues kind of look like an alien, and God struck the dude for touching the Ark of the Covenant. Plus David talked to God about His messenger He sent, but yeah, there's so much questionable activity around King David. King Solomon had his downfalls as well, but it's my belief that God sent Satan's minions for all the wars.

It would make sense that God has given Satan authority to bring wars to the Earth under certain circumstances. I mean you can only be God's sworn enemy for so long before you have to just submit and realize there's no beating Him.

It's pretty hard Jim to be an enemy of something that doesn't exist.

3 hours ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

This is the problem with this statement Jimmy. And it was what I and all Christians do when they are confronted with the fallacies of the scripture. They delve into their own beliefs that explain and justify the discrepancies.  It looks like your going somewhat off the wall here with the alien theories. While I don't doubt the possibilities of life on another planet I do doubt that there is any life close enough to visit our planet. When you start saying well I believe, and I have my own theories, you are making a private interpretation and the bible even speaks against that. 

2 Peter 1:20

Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation of things.

So who am I to believe? You came here to witness to us spreading GOD'S word. Yet here you are spreading the word of Jimmy. It is your Interpretation. That's a no no Jimmy. If the bible fails to explain things then it fails, period. You can't add to it or take away from it can you?

So you have issues with David. Bc of what the scripture said. Well what about this?

Deuteronomy 22:28_29

28"If a manfinds a girl who is a virgin, who is not engaged, and seizes her and lies with her and they are discovered, 29then the man who lay with her shall give to the girl's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall become his wife because he has violated her; he cannot divorce her all his days.…

Does this sound like a deal to you? Just find a chick in the field, (has to be a virgin of course fo the extra godly pain effect) rape her, give her dad fifty shekels of silver and she gets to live with her rapist forever! Yay! God's will is so good isn't it? Deuteronomy has nothing to do with David. It is one of the supposed books written by Moses but Ironically wasn't found until the rain of king Josiah and was a book that reflected his yahwehstic beliefs. Interesting huh? The bible is filled with these little nuggets. 

Does it not sound ironic to you that Baal Perazath means the Lord prevailed? The Ugarit tablets that reflect ancient Canaanite beliefs tell a story of a whole pantheon of God's under one named EL. Think about the saying on the cross. "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani" (my GOD my GOD why hath thou forsaken me) EL was the God of Jesus and Isreal before yahweh was. ONE OF EL'S SONS WAS BA'AL. 

Which brings me to my final question and the question I asked before that you never answered. Why is everything that is found through archeology not reflecting the bible? Does God want us to doubt him so he buried all these things years ago just to confuse us and take us away from his word? 

No that can't be right? Because:

1. God is not the author of confusion.

And

2. He wants everyone to come to him because he loves them.

Yet it is happening. God's bible fails, gods artifacts fail to prove gods bible. The bible fails. It is a well crafted fictional story that was used to control the populace and to this day still does. It is all a lie. Wake up my friend. I can see from some of your comments that you aswell have your doubts you just don't realise it yet.

Dark Bishop

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Burnedout said:

You side stepped it. Is the Bible the word of god or isn't it? 

Well does God prevent evil?

About the virgin thing, the law of man says a virgin falls in love madly with her first, so in my eyes, premarital sex is not supposed to happen. The man’s seal is a sex drive seal.

Oh and I ignore Peter, he killed two fools and lied about it blaming it on God. He was cursed from his son Judas as well

1 hour ago, Burnedout said:

If god is perfect and all powerful, then how can he not prevent the presence of evil despite free will?  I guess he is not all powerful. 

Or the evil is here to differentiate between the weak and the strong more than just the kind and the mean people.

4 hours ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

...the law of man says a virgin falls in love madly with her first ...

What... the... fuck?!

You have absolutely no idea what you are babbling about. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

Well does God prevent evil?

About the virgin thing, the law of man says a virgin falls in love madly with her first, so in my eyes, premarital sex is not supposed to happen. The man’s seal is a sex drive seal.

You ..... have got to be shitting me...........

@end3 sorry to drag ya in on this end but I gotta get a more well rounded christian in on this one. I think you need to rebuke Jimmy here in the name of the Lort for this one. He apparently thinks that if a virgin gets raped they fall in love with their rapist. He seems to be a bit out of touch with reality. Can you real him back in? 

He's talking aliens, rewriting the bible in the name of Jimmy, and condoning rape. 

@JimmyfoJesus

Could you please answer the questions I've asked you twice already concerning archeology? 

DB

I... just can't.... I want to have a decent discussion, not this blathering mess.

I'm having a decent conversation with what appears to be a well educated Christian on youtube. Much more satisfactory.

I know we thought IH had some poor answers at times.... but Jimmy makes IH look great!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1