Goodbye Jesus

LDS Church

JimmyfoJesus

When I die Ill go to the North Pole to live with Santa. 

You wont cause youre an unbeleiver. You will suffer, but who cares, I will have candy canes and you probably deserve what you get anyway. 

Santa likes me right?  Yeah. Im sure he does. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Jeff said:

You wont cause youre an unbeleiver. You will suffer, but who cares, I will have candy canes and you probably deserve what you get anyway. 

Santa loves me, this I know,

Cause the shopping mall tells me so....

Yes, Santa loves me

The shopping mall tells me so.

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator
5 hours ago, Jeff said:

1 hour ago, older said:

Santa loves me, this I know,

Cause the shopping mall tells me so....

Yes, Santa loves me

The shopping mall tells me so.

And all those tangible presents he leaves under the tree are evidence that Santa really exists.     😊 🎅 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jimmy says "I know he likes me." That's what it's really about, needing something outside of yourself for acceptance and love and feeling special. Even if that something is a sadistic being that tells you you're nothing but crap at your very core. But oh, don't forget he loves you. 

On 5/10/2018 at 7:12 AM, JimmyfoJesus said:

You can’t just take something for nothing from God which was the Christian way for many, most likely you guys bc the worst Christians fight God tooth and nail, because at the end of the day, you all know where you’re headed at your last hour.

I'm off to The Summerland at my last hour. Pot smoking and babes there. And lots of humor. The Goddess is a dj and we all party forever. :)

• Like 2

Guest end3
1 hour ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

Jimmy says "I know he likes me." That's what it's really about, needing something outside of yourself for acceptance and love and feeling special. Even if that something is a sadistic being that tells you you're nothing but crap at your very core. But oh, don't forget he loves you. 

not the message I got...js

1 hour ago, midniterider said:

I'm off to The Summerland at my last hour. Pot smoking and babes there. And lots of humor. The Goddess is a dj and we all party forever. :)

(Checks shuttle bus schedule between Asgard and Summerland)  Now I know where to vacation when I get tired of the parties in Valhalla. :woohoo:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, end3 said:

not the message I got...js

What message did you get.

Guest end3
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:24 PM, theanticrash said:

What message did you get.

One of the most important messages CONTRARY to anything I would have contrived was one that said by hurting others I was hurting Christ/God.    It was not a happy happy joy joy message, but one that was actually a conviction of my personality.  Big message, not positive, not a feel good...

11 hours ago, end3 said:

One of the most important messages CONTRARY to anything I would have contrived was one that said by hurting others I was hurting Christ/God.    It was not a happy happy joy joy message, but one that was actually a conviction of my personality.  Big message, not positive, not a feel good...

Condemnation is the egg that bleeds for you.

On 5/14/2018 at 2:43 PM, end3 said:

Yeah, because Jesus even warned everyone about Christianity. He said if you take from the laws of Moses and the prophets, you'll make it into the lowest parts of Heaven. Dude, I'm on top of my game here. My book will be out soon.

On Friday, May 11, 2018 at 8:17 AM, Jeff said:

I sure do! I love you all. JimmyFoJesus ain't getting shit this year!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1