Goodbye Jesus

Christians preaching on this website

Anushka

It is bothering me and hurts me when I read the mindless, idiotic replies of Christians on this website. 

I am not the owner of this site so I do not make the rules. But, why exactly are Christians allowed to preach to us here? We already know everything they are going to say.

WE WERE like them once. We left all that to be an EX-CHRISTIAN. They don't get it, do they?

Maybe I find it hard cos in my daily life I sometimes have to do deal with/hear about Christians who are trouble-makers.

Christians are only allowed to preach in the Lion's Den section.  If you see one preaching somewhere else please use the report button.  Christians should never preach to you in private messages.  Report that to a moderator.

Anyway the reason Christians get to preach in the Lon's Den is because they wind up getting clobbered.  Christians are use to talking about their beliefs in an echo chamber where everybody agrees with them.  At the Lon's Den they get all their beliefs shot full of holes.  If it hurts to watch then it's best to not visit that section.  However it is my hope that you will adjust in due time.

• Like 4

@mymistake

Please accept my apologies. I did not realize that was the purpose of Lion's Den.

Sorry.

Yes I did see preaching in Lion's Den and also on a testimonial of mine in a different forum or was it before I created an account here, can't remember.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying.

:)

Jimmyfo (r) Jesus was a new guy who came along and didn't know the rules so some of his firsts posts were in the wrong section but Buffettphan moved them to the right section.  Anyway Jimmy left of his own accord.  Very few Christians stay around here when they see how much resistance we put up.  In the past there has been a problem with Christians sending private messages to random people and some of those were bad so report any problem you have.  Just check to see if any moderators are on or make a post in the rant section.  Someone will help you quickly.

Edit:

By the way, if you do visit the Lion's Den I would recommend that you start with some of the older threads.  Pick one that is long because the long ones usually have a Christian responding.  Then read all the responses people here give the Christian.  Look at how the Christian handles the constructive criticism.  Then after the Christian gets destroyed (because they always do) ask yourself how you think the debate went.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mymistake said:

Edit:

By the way, if you do visit the Lion's Den I would recommend that you start with some of the older threads.  Pick one that is long because the long ones usually have a Christian responding.  Then read all the responses people here give the Christian.  Look at how the Christian handles the constructive criticism.  Then after the Christian gets destroyed (because they always are) ask yourself how you think the debate went.

Further to this I would say specifically look at the way BAA methodically dismantled christian arguments. There are many bright people here who can give a Christian a good walloping... still never seen anyone tear apart religious arguments quite like BAA.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Anushka said:

It is bothering me and hurts me when I read the mindless, idiotic replies of Christians on this website. 

I am not the owner of this site so I do not make the rules. But, why exactly are Christians allowed to preach to us here? We already know everything they are going to say.

WE WERE like them once. We left all that to be an EX-CHRISTIAN. They don't get it, do they?

Maybe I find it hard cos in my daily life I sometimes have to do deal with/hear about Christians who are trouble-makers.

• Haha 1