SkipNChurch

Filed under weird: Woman Defecates On Floor Of Tim Hortons, Throws Poop At Employee Who Wouldn’t Let Her Use The Bathroom

Contents of newsie are not work safe vid wise.

Woman Defecates On Floor Of Tim Hortons, Throws Poop At Employee Who Wouldn’t Let Her Use The Bathroom

May 17, 2018

Video of the disgusting attack has gone viral, and the woman is now under arrest.

She was caught brown-handed.

A woman who allegedly defecated on the floor of a Tim Hortons and then threw the poop at an employee who had told her she could not use the bathroom has been arrested by police in Canada, and her act of disgusting defiance is getting worldwide attention.

Video of the woman’s poop protest showed up on YouTube this week, the Abbotsford News reported, and footage shot to the top of the link-sharing site Reddit.

Police said the incident took place at 6:15 p.m. on Monday at a Tim Hortons restaurant in downtown Langley City. Surveillance footage showed the woman in what appeared to be a heated argument with a staff member, who was asking her to leave the restaurant. The woman then dropped her pants, leaned against a wall, and defecated directly on to the floor.

....snipped

kL

• Confused 1

PLEASE EXCUSE THE ANNOYING COMMERCIAL BREAKS IN THE CONVERSATION:

As with everything these days, the cost of keeping the Ex-C forum up and running has been rising. Inflation? In part, but the primary reason is this: As participation in the forums grows, costs increase. The Ex-C forums will remain free of charge to everyone, but if you believe this little corner of the Internet provides value to you or others, and you feel inclined to help keep us online, please consider making a one-time donation or becoming a regular contributor. Contribution options appear under the "Upgrade" link above, and can be accessed by clicking here.

Oh, and as an incentive (no, you won't be given any bogus promises of eternal bliss), if you do become a regular contributor by signing up for any monthly or yearly patron package, this annoying ADVO will disappear.

And now, back to the regularly scheduled conversation...

WOW.....

That was a SHITTY story!

12 hours ago, Burnedout said:

WOW.....

That was a SHITTY story!

Something about mankee feces....

• Haha 2

When you gotta go and are mentally ill.....

Is this real? I mean the guy behind the counter seems to be coaching her on what to do, and didn't seem that upset when she flung the chunk. 

Plus, while she is pinching a loaf, you can hear the guy talking to somebody on the phone and saying that their Maple Donuts were "50% off and if you buy two you get one free, also".  Right.

Then he says she can hand the, err...used napkins over the counter.

This has to be fake.

A Google search shows the story having been picked up by reputable sources, so I'd say it's real.

But hey, Tim Hortons is sort of like the Waffle House.... they're everywhere, but that doesn't mean they are good.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, older said:

But hey, Tim Hortons is sort of like the Waffle House.... they're everywhere, but that doesn't mean they are good.

The last time (and i mean that in every sense of the way) I was in s Waffle House, I spotted ants in 3 different parts of the place. I'll never step a foot back in one of those for the rest of my life. 

... unless there's a zombie apocalypse and I'm scavenging for food. And even then it'd be a big maybe.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, older said:

A Google search shows the story having been picked up by reputable sources, so I'd say it's real.

1 hour ago, Fweethawt said:

The last time (and i mean that in every sense of the way) I was in s Waffle House, I spotted ants in 3 different parts of the place. I'll never step a foot back in one of those for the rest of my life. 

... unless there's a zombie apocalypse and I'm scavenging for food. And even then it'd be a big maybe.

That's why they're called Awful House around here.   :P

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Fweethawt said:

Well that's ridiculous.  There aren't any Waffle Houses around where I live, but I used to travel a lot and I always stopped at a Waffle House when it was chow time. I never once saw an ant. Not once!!

Probably because the roaches had already chased them out, but still...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've tried both Tim Hortons and Waffle House. Once.

58 minutes ago, older said:

I've tried both Tim Hortons and Waffle House. Once.

I think Tim Horton's is mostly popular in Canada. I remember when i went to Tillsonburg for job training and a bunch of different people kept telling me that I just HAVE to try their donuts before I went home.

They were pretty unremarkable from what I remember. 

3 hours ago, duderonomy said:

Well that's ridiculous.  There aren't any Waffle Houses around where I live, but I used to travel a lot and I always stopped at a Waffle House when it was chow time. I never once saw an ant. Not once!!

Probably because the roaches had already chased them out, but still...

That video was you dressed in drag, wasn't it??? :Hmm:

Here is a companion story that belongs with the OP.......

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/05/20/passenger-urinates-on-seat-frontier-airlines/ 

20 hours ago, Fweethawt said:

That video was you dressed in drag, wasn't it??? :Hmm:

You've outed me! But that's ok.   If Tim Horton's doesn't want to let me use their privy's so I'll just go to Starbucks. They'll let me hang out and use the facilities all day long.