Jump to content

Filed under weird: Woman Defecates On Floor Of Tim Hortons, Throws Poop At Employee Who Wouldn’t Let Her Use The Bathroom


Recommended Posts

Contents of newsie are not work safe vid wise.

 

Woman Defecates On Floor Of Tim Hortons, Throws Poop At Employee Who Wouldn’t Let Her Use The Bathroom

 

Quote

May 17, 2018

Video of the disgusting attack has gone viral, and the woman is now under arrest.

 

She was caught brown-handed.

A woman who allegedly defecated on the floor of a Tim Hortons and then threw the poop at an employee who had told her she could not use the bathroom has been arrested by police in Canada, and her act of disgusting defiance is getting worldwide attention.

 

Video of the woman’s poop protest showed up on YouTube this week, the Abbotsford News reported, and footage shot to the top of the link-sharing site Reddit.

 

Police said the incident took place at 6:15 p.m. on Monday at a Tim Hortons restaurant in downtown Langley City. Surveillance footage showed the woman in what appeared to be a heated argument with a staff member, who was asking her to leave the restaurant. The woman then dropped her pants, leaned against a wall, and defecated directly on to the floor.

 

....snipped

 

kL

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Burnedout said:

WOW.....

 

That was a SHITTY story!

 

Something about mankee feces....

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this real? I mean the guy behind the counter seems to be coaching her on what to do, and didn't seem that upset when she flung the chunk. 

Plus, while she is pinching a loaf, you can hear the guy talking to somebody on the phone and saying that their Maple Donuts were "50% off and if you buy two you get one free, also".  Right.

Then he says she can hand the, err...used napkins over the counter.

 

This has to be fake.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A Google search shows the story having been picked up by reputable sources, so I'd say it's real.

 

But hey, Tim Hortons is sort of like the Waffle House.... they're everywhere, but that doesn't mean they are good.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, older said:

But hey, Tim Hortons is sort of like the Waffle House.... they're everywhere, but that doesn't mean they are good.

The last time (and i mean that in every sense of the way) I was in s Waffle House, I spotted ants in 3 different parts of the place. I'll never step a foot back in one of those for the rest of my life. 

 

... unless there's a zombie apocalypse and I'm scavenging for food. And even then it'd be a big maybe.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator
8 hours ago, older said:

A Google search shows the story having been picked up by reputable sources, so I'd say it's real.

 

But hey, Tim Hortons is sort of like the Waffle House.... they're everywhere, but that doesn't mean they are good.

 

1 hour ago, Fweethawt said:

The last time (and i mean that in every sense of the way) I was in s Waffle House, I spotted ants in 3 different parts of the place. I'll never step a foot back in one of those for the rest of my life. 

 

... unless there's a zombie apocalypse and I'm scavenging for food. And even then it'd be a big maybe.

 

That's why they're called Awful House around here.   :P

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Fweethawt said:

The last time (and i mean that in every sense of the way) I was in s Waffle House, I spotted ants in 3 different parts of the place. I'll never step a foot back in one of those for the rest of my life. 

 

... unless there's a zombie apocalypse and I'm scavenging for food. And even then it'd be a big maybe.

 

Well that's ridiculous.  There aren't any Waffle Houses around where I live, but I used to travel a lot and I always stopped at a Waffle House when it was chow time. I never once saw an ant. Not once!!

Probably because the roaches had already chased them out, but still...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, older said:

I've tried both Tim Hortons and Waffle House. Once.

I think Tim Horton's is mostly popular in Canada. I remember when i went to Tillsonburg for job training and a bunch of different people kept telling me that I just HAVE to try their donuts before I went home.

 

They were pretty unremarkable from what I remember. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, duderonomy said:

 

Well that's ridiculous.  There aren't any Waffle Houses around where I live, but I used to travel a lot and I always stopped at a Waffle House when it was chow time. I never once saw an ant. Not once!!

Probably because the roaches had already chased them out, but still...

That video was you dressed in drag, wasn't it??? :Hmm:

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Fweethawt said:

That video was you dressed in drag, wasn't it??? :Hmm:

 

You've outed me! But that's ok.   If Tim Horton's doesn't want to let me use their privy's so I'll just go to Starbucks. They'll let me hang out and use the facilities all day long.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.