TrueScotsman

At Least 8 Dead Santa Fe, Texas Shooting

18 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Let's get those teachers armed. Let's get the citizen militia out there patrolling our schools. If it works, great! You'll need more than 1 or 2 armed teachers in classrooms though. People need to be mobile in the halls and outdoors. Maybe an armed presence will reduce these occurrences. Also, if armed militia people are visible, maybe they will draw fire away from the usual innocent unarmed high school students. :)Make it a federal mandate. If not civilians, send in 6 to 10 army national guard infantry people to patrol each school. It's a war zone, apparently. Treat it as such. It will be a nice way to test the theory to see if an armed presence solves the problem. It doesn't have to go on forever, maybe just a few years if it is successful.

You mean all the racist anti-Obama militias patrolling schools?  And we already have an instance of a teacher accidentally firing a gun in the classroom.  More guns is the solution the NRA is pushing.  Fuck them.  Time for some solutions which get at the means for these slaughters to take place, the guns which are used to actually murder our nation's children in cold blood.  

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
2 minutes ago, TrueScotsman said:

You mean all the racist anti-Obama militias patrolling schools?  And we already have an instance of a teacher accidentally firing a gun in the classroom.  More guns is the solution the NRA is pushing.  Fuck them.  Time for some solutions which get at the means for these slaughters to take place, the guns which are used to actually murder our nation's children in cold blood.  

Actually, the more I think about it, regular US Army would be better. Infantry trained people.

Just now, midniterider said:

Actually, the more I think about it, regular US Army would be better. Infantry trained people.

Good ideas, lets militarize all of public life while we are at it.  Are you done with your troll suggestions now?

3 minutes ago, TrueScotsman said:

......murder our nation's children in cold blood.  

Brutal selective snippage.

Way to go hypocrite.  Your OP was posted while medics and FR's were elbows and knees deep in the HOT living blood of those who were shot. 

<clipped for unnecessary melting point brutality in posting> 

Dance, mankee dance.  

kFL

Good god TS, why don't you and MM set up your own deal in California....turn in your guns at the border, commune, bake fucking cupcakes all day and piss in a hole in the ground....both of you will squat I'm sure. 

No wonder Chris quit....good god.

• Thanks 1

Shooter is named Dimitrios Pagourtzis, a white 17 year old male.  His Facebook and Instagram indicate like other shooters that he was obsessed with guns.  He also had a picture of a black trench coat, possibly the same one witnesses identified, but the one in the picture had the German Iron Cross on it.

He also indicated that he was going to join the marines after graduating from high school.

11 minutes ago, end3 said:

Good god TS, why don't you and MM set up your own deal in California....turn in your guns at the border, commune, bake fucking cupcakes all day and piss in a hole in the ground....both of you will squat I'm sure. 

Chris? Florduh?  I do remember one of the last posts was in the thread, How to be a Better Ally to White People.  In which he lamented the kind of shit that ended up here on this site.

We have had 3 shootings in the last 7 days.  When is it fucking appropriate to be mad at what is going on in this country?

15 minutes ago, SkipNChurch said:

Way to go hypocrite.  Your OP was posted while medics and FR's were elbows and knees deep in the HOT living blood of those who were shot. 

Dance, mankee dance.  

kFL

There are hundreds of children killed in these shootings over the last couple decades who fit what I was referring to.  Those injured were already at the medical facilities receiving treatment actually, and at this point it doesn't matter how long it is afterwards.  NRA members will be blocking the action of parents and other concerned citizens from taking action against guns.  There are no prayers to give, only those who yet live can advocate for them and perhaps do something to prevent it happening over and over again.  

5 minutes ago, TrueScotsman said:

When is it fucking appropriate to be mad at what is going on in this country?

Right now is appropriate.

It's not the anger, nor the frustration, it's a moral problem......and the free love, free everything crowd, has blood on their hands.  But let's take away the guns, because it's not us.  We are full of LOVE LOVE LOVE... 

1 minute ago, end3 said:

Right now is appropriate.

It's not the anger, nor the frustration, it's a moral problem......and the free love, free everything crowd, has blood on their hands.  But let's take away the guns, because it's not us.  We are full of LOVE LOVE LOVE... 

I'm sorry, but this blood was shed by FIREARMS.  I don't see how this has anything to do with "free love."  

1 minute ago, TrueScotsman said:

I'm sorry, but this blood was shed by FIREARMS   Human operating a shotgun.  I don't see how this has anything to do with "free love."  

Fixed for you mankee.

10 dead now.  You may begin to do the Bloody Body Count Slide in school hallways.  Watch for guts and brain matter, you might slip while never allowing a serious crisis go to waste.

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." - Rahm Emanuel 

Dance you foul and disgusting mankee, dance.

kFL

3 minutes ago, TrueScotsman said:

I'm sorry, but this blood was shed by FIREARMS.  I don't see how this has anything to do with "free love."  

That's why you are on the side your are on.....because you cannot see the relationship.....  Now go back and do your hippie thing....pot, multiculturalism, gender bending...

Share something with me TS.  100 dollars says you are affluent.

Reminds me of Field of Dreams....."oh you are from the 60's, PEACE LOVE DOPE, NOW GET THE HELL OUT"...

38 minutes ago, SkipNChurch said:

Dance, mankee dance.  

kFL

Imagine there is a building on fire.  And when the fire department comes a crazy guy yells at them.  "You love fire!  Every time there is a fire you come and do your job!  Why do you love fire so much!"

That is what it is like to watch the people complaining about those who complain about our school shooting situation.  One group would like to see the school shootings stop.  Another group would like to see the complaining about the school shootings stop.

2 minutes ago, SkipNChurch said:

Fixed for you mankee.

10 dead now.  You may begin to do the Bloody Body Count Slide in school hallways.  Watch for guts and brain matter, you might slip while never allowing a serious crisis go to waste.

kFL

Yes, which is why I and tens of millions of others want to see more regulation of human beings access to firearms.  Right wingers always trot out that Rahm quote without fail.  It is you who are dancing to a someone's silly tune.

4 minutes ago, SkipNChurch said:

Fixed for you mankee.

Nobody thinks shotguns will magically operate themselves.  That is why gun control seeks to prevent the wrong people from having the wrong guns.

6 minutes ago, SkipNChurch said:

Serious projection.  TS didn't pull the trigger.

4 minutes ago, end3 said:

That's why you are on the side your are on.....because you cannot see the relationship.....  Now go back and do your hippie thing....pot, multiculturalism, gender bending...

Share something with me TS.  100 dollars says you are affluent.

Reminds me of Field of Dreams....."oh you are from the 60's, PEACE LOVE DOPE, NOW GET THE HELL OUT"...

I am not rich at all, I get by with my family, but I have also overcome hard times as well and came from a poor Army family.  I will wipe my was with your assumptions about me.

Somehow pot, multiculturalism, and "gender bending" have something to do with gun violence.  It has nothing to do with the ugly gun culture in this nation, and all the bitter mens rights folks who run people over because people won't sleep with them.  Perhaps Jordan Peterson's solution should be tried out: forced monogamy.

2 minutes ago, mymistake said:

Nobody thinks shotguns will magically operate themselves.  That is why gun control seeks to prevent the wrong people from having the wrong guns.

LOL, Christ, MM, tell us who the right people are...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, end3 said:

What a well thought and reasonable argument you make.

44 minutes ago, end3 said:

I don't know who Chris is but what did I do to him?  I can be rough on Christians if they insist on preaching but I start off polite and respectful to everyone.

3 minutes ago, mymistake said:

They have no arguments left, so their tactics are just to smear those on the other side as much as possible.  Pretty much becoming the case on every issue.  Ignore the actual subject, attack the one introducing the arguments as some kind of hypocrite through whatever logical gymnastics that can be latched on.

1 minute ago, end3 said:

LOL, Christ, MM, tell us who the right people are...

Most gun owners can be trusted to do the right thing.  However I think a good rule of thumb would be to tie ownership to obeying the law.  If you want to keep guns then obey the law.  Psychological tests would be in order as well.

43 minutes ago, TrueScotsman said:

Chris? Florduh?  I do remember one of the last posts was in the thread, How to be a Better Ally to White People.  In which he lamented the kind of shit that ended up here on this site.

We have had 3 shootings in the last 7 days.  When is it fucking appropriate to be mad at what is going on in this country?

Oh Floriduh?  Yeah it was the race baiting where I saw him last.  Fweethawt was the one who started that race baiting thread but somehow this is my fault.  Just ask End3.

Edit:

When is it appropriate to talk about gun control?  NEVER!  NEVER!  NEVER!

The NRA supporters do not want change.  They don't even want to talk about change.

1 minute ago, mymistake said:

What a well thought and reasonable argument you make.

I don't know who Chris is but what did I do to him?  I can be rough on Christians if they insist on preaching but I start off polite and respectful to everyone.

The point is, quit whining.  Both of you sound like whining little bitches....oooh, evil guns, oooooh, no love, ooooh, bad guys.   Shut the fuck up already here and go do something that will make a difference.  You are both just annoying, whining bitches.  Figure out how to go do something on the front lines.  Help with the high school kids, be a fucking janitor so they have the "cool janitor" to talk to, organize sports or something, but FOR GOD'S SAKE already, quit with the whiny bitch thing....  Or at least go do it together where no one has to listen.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, end3 said:

The point is, quit whining.  Both of you sound like whining little bitches....

I had no idea that I sound like the President.

8 minutes ago, mymistake said:

Oh Floriduh?  Yeah it was the race baiting where I saw him last.  Fweethawt was the one who started that race baiting thread but somehow this is my fault.  Just ask End3.

Edit:

When is it appropriate to talk about gun control?  NEVER!  NEVER!  NEVER!

The NRA supporters do not want change.  They don't even want to talk about change.

(Same Day as the Shoooting) "STFU THEIR BODIES ARE STILL WARM, YOU HEARTLESS HYPOCRITES"

(Years later..) "STFU LIBTARD."  

Zero compromise, and no idea just how toxic this gun culture is and how many destructive anti-government conspiracies it has spawned.  

8 minutes ago, mymistake said:

I had no idea that I sound like the President.

The difference is he's making changes...you're still just a bitch.

• Haha 1