TrueScotsman

At Least 8 Dead Santa Fe, Texas Shooting

10 minutes ago, end3 said:

The point is, quit whining.  

To me you sound like a whinny little bitch in this post, maybe its a Laurel/Yanny thing.

Both of you sound like whining little bitches....oooh, evil guns, oooooh, no love, ooooh, bad guys.   Shut the fuck up already here and go do something that will make a difference.

Children dying boo hoo.  A resounding GO FUCK YOURSELF from me buddy, you don't know what is possible or what will ultimately make a difference.  Other countries don't have this problem, and if you revive that fallacious shit, I will dump all over it again as I have elsewhere.  22 shootings already this year, and you want us to STFU.  Blow it out your ass big boy.

Figure out how to go do something on the front lines.

Baseless assumptions about individuals you don't know.  If you had an evidence based worldview you wouldn't have this problem.

Help with the high school kids, be a fucking janitor so they have the "cool janitor" to talk to, organize sports or something, but FOR GOD'S SAKE already, quit with the whiny bitch thing.... 

Assumes we have never helped high school kids.  And instead of trying to save lives, do something that really matters, like helping kids win football games!

Or at least go do it together where no one has to listen.

Do you know how it painful it is to hear your babbling?  I tried to be patient with you, but you're really just another dumb red hat moron.  

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

4 minutes ago, end3 said:

The difference is he's making changes...you're still just a bitch.

You must have a solid argument if all you are going to do is call names.

Meanwhile preliminary reports indicated the shooter had his father's gun.  It's a shame the guns were not locked away to prevent this.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/santa-fe-texas-shooting/index.html

And he will be declared to be mentally ill instead of a terrorist.

elnLWs9.jpg?1

6 minutes ago, end3 said:

The difference is he's making changes...you're still just a bitch.

Let's hear about those changes end3?  Those all helpful tarrifs?  The growing human rights abuses in response to totally unrealistic rhetoric against immigration in order to placate white nationalists who support him?  Environmental deregulation and destruction of our rivers?  Systematic subversion and destruction of Public Institutions entrusted to the Executive by Congress?  

Yeshua teach you to talk like that?  Or would that be your other Messiah?

4 minutes ago, TrueScotsman said:

Let's hear about those changes end3?  Those all helpful tarrifs?  The growing human rights abuses in response to totally unrealistic rhetoric against immigration in order to placate white nationalists who support him?  Environmental deregulation and destruction of our rivers?  Systematic subversion and destruction of Public Institutions entrusted to the Executive by Congress?  

No, let's not talk about that because then the thread will be locked.  End3 challenged me to personally do something about the school shooting crisis so it's only fair that he tell us what he is personally doing about it. 

@end3

Come on End3, have you become a high school janitor?  End3 have you organized sports?  What are you personally doing to stop the school shootings?

Or is it just complain on the internet about the people who complain on the internet about the school shootings?

5 minutes ago, mymistake said:

You must have a solid argument if all you are going to do is call names.

Meanwhile preliminary reports indicated the shooter had his father's gun.  It's a shame the guns were not locked away to prevent this.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/santa-fe-texas-shooting/index.html

And he will be declared to be mentally ill instead of a terrorist.

elnLWs9.jpg?1

Weren't there other type weapons that were planned? 

1 minute ago, end3 said:

Weren't there other type weapons that were planned? 

I don't know.  The Santa Fe incident is still in the early stages.  We have a lot of data on incidents that are older but the NRA supporters don't want to talk about that either because it always leads in the same direction - that the US should join the rest of the developed world.

1 minute ago, mymistake said:

No, let's not talk about that because then the thread will be locked.  End3 challenged me to personally do something about the school shooting crisis so it's only fair that he tell us what he is personally doing about it. 

@end3

Come on End3, have you become a high school janitor?  End3 have you organized sports?  What are you personally doing to stop the school shootings?

Or is it just complain on the internet about the people who complain on the internet about the school shootings?

I'm an excellent father to my children.  And yes, I have coached or have helped with all my children's sports.....gymnastics, baseball, football, track.  And if you would do a little research, you would understand that sports keeps a lot of kids out of trouble....js

Just now, mymistake said:

I don't know.  The Santa Fe incident is still in the early stages.  We have a lot of data on incidents that are older but the NRA supporters don't want to talk about that either because it always leads in the same direction - that the US should join the rest of the developed world.

Yes they did....already reported.  So are we to lock up the bean pot?  Stop the galvanized pipe sales?

Just now, end3 said:

I'm an excellent father to my children.  And yes, I have coached or have helped with all my children's sports.....gymnastics, baseball, football, track.  And if you would do a little research, you would understand that sports keeps a lot of kids out of trouble....js

So since I have done the same, why are you calling me out personally?  Well the list of sports is different but why would you assume I'm a horrible guy simply because I wish the shootings would stop?

Again you libtards, it's not the material objects....

Just now, end3 said:

Again you libtards, it's not the material objects....

Why can't NRA supporters understand?  We don't think guns magically do the shootings by themselves.

If a "libtard" wants to keep guns out of the hands of somebody who would use the guns to commit violence can't you see the human element right there?  Out of the hands of somebody.

So since I have done the same, why are you calling me out personally?  Well the list of sports is different but why would you assume I'm a horrible guy simply because I wish the shootings would stop?

Great, are your kids shooting up schools?  I doubt it.  Are mine?  No.  And you and TS wish to blame the guns?

• Like 1

Why can't NRA supporters understand?  We don't think guns magically do the shootings by themselves.

If a "libtard" wants to keep guns out of the hands of somebody who would use the guns to commit violence can't you see the human element right there?  Out of the hands of somebody.

You can't adequately define that.....and then later, well guess what....someone did a little something more and we are going to have to expand the horizon of this "control" on "those people".

Just now, end3 said:

Great, are your kids shooting up schools?  I doubt it.  Are mine?  No.  

So why did you make it about me personally?  That makes no sense.  Apparently you and I do the same sorts of things.

1 minute ago, end3 said:

And you and TS wish to blame the guns?

No, but I can't think of a way to get you to understand that we don't.  Do you even listen to me?

1 minute ago, end3 said:

You can't adequately define that.....and then later, well guess what....someone did a little something more and we are going to have to expand the horizon of this "control" on "those people".

Yeah and soon guns will be just like cars with everybody needing to take a test to prove that they can handle the responsibility.  Oh the humanity of it all!

28 minutes ago, TrueScotsman said:

Yes, which is why I and tens of millions of others want to see more regulation of human beings.....

Another brutality snippage.

Here is the core of your entire stated political and philosophical being posted here at Ex-C.

Dance to this tune mankee.  Dance

kL

Yeah and soon guns will be just like cars with everybody needing to take a test to prove that they can handle the responsibility.  Oh the humanity of it all!

You forgot matches....

Just now, SkipNChurch said:

Another brutality snippage.

Here is the core of your entire stated political and philosophical being posted here at Ex-C.

Dance to this tune mankee.  Dance

kL

Yeah, because when we say we want to regulate guns, that is in the alternative universe when guns run around and shoot each other up without the involvement of humans.  All regulations involve the restriction or definition of what kind of human behavior is allowed.  Your BRUTAL SNIPPAGE was just so that you could try to spin the argument, like I am some totalitarian.  Acknowledging the legitimacy of any government here seems to be totally radical and extreme.

1 minute ago, end3 said:

You forgot matches....

Nope.   

“We need prayers. This idiot is walking down the street with a damn pistol on his side where we just had kids get shot,” he said. “I’m a gun rights person. I have guns, okay. But this idiot is walking down here and saying he needs to ‘make America great again.’ That’s not what America needs, America needs prayers. We don’t need this crap.”

America is fucked if the people are arguing over whether it needs guns or prayers. Less of both would be good!

7 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

America is fucked if the people are arguing over whether it needs guns or prayers. Less of both would be good!

We are indeed fucked it appears.

35 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

The first shipment of thoughts and prayers has arrived in Texas.

15-Foot-Moving-Truck-Inside---Hiawatha.j

5 hours ago, mymistake said:

The first shipment of thoughts and prayers has arrived in Texas.

15-Foot-Moving-Truck-Inside---Hiawatha.j

God works in mysterious ways.

• Like 1

New details:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/18/us/student-on-texas-school-shooting/index.html

Apparently there were two police officers on campus when the shooting took place.  Does this refute the idea that having a few armed protectors on campus will prevent shootings or will the NRA supporters insist it only proves that two is not nearly enough?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, end3 said:

And if you would do a little research, you would understand that sports keeps a lot of kids out of trouble....js

So does band and jazz band... Kept my boys out of trouble and surrounded by decent people and friends. Most trouble we had with them was getting them going in the morning.

My oldest is getting married today. :bounce::dance:

• Like 1