LOL I was about to comment that this isn't news because I noticed this guy eight years ago but it turns out it's a completely different preacher.   That scam is becoming popular, which in turn, means it must work.

Edit:

The pastor I was thinking of was Creflo Dollar.  This new guy is Jesse Duplantis.  Dang, I really should have become a mega preacher.  My God will be happy to pay you back in the afterlife if you buy me a Gulfstream G650 today.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mymistake said:

LOL I was about to comment that this isn't news because I noticed this guy eight years ago but it turns out it's a completely different preacher.   That scam is becoming popular, which in turn, means it must work.

Yeah.... People are just crazy - giving money out of fear.... I have been there- giving money to preachers and their charity work. An ex-christian on YouTube was saying how people who send these preachers their money- most of these people are who haven't got enough money for themselves- which is so sad.

I remember giving my Christmas money to a lady selling big issue 5 years ago because she said to me her landlord is about to kick her out and that she thinks god send me to help her. Bitch, using god's name to emotionally blackmail people. I did give her the money though, because I thought god would punish me if I don't help her.

Now I know she was lying about her landlord as I read on the internet how a lady was approached by another big issue seller using the same excuse to ask for money and this was in a totally different part of the country. So, it is not just rich preachers who use God's name to get money.

Yeah, I used to send famous preachers my money, buy their books, CDs...god the money I wasted! I never had enough money to do so, but kept thinking if I give to these people god will make me rich and I also did it to be righteous in god's eyes, not just for future financial rewards.

• Like 1

So there's three topics about this and the price keeps going up.  What the hell?  I swear this is old preacher penis envy.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, mymistake said:

Dang, I really should have become a mega preacher.

Yeah, but then you have to work on Sundays.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.