Goodbye Jesus

Help from mods

Guest Ann

I thought ToT was deleted because I can't see it and in all of my activity posts it's gone too.

Anyway...I deleted my browser history, then logged out and tried to log back (a suggestion from Fwee) on and got this message:

Error code: 2S119/1

Help please?

I brought this issue to the attention of the other moderators. Hopefully we can get this straightened out for you.

I had not seen ToT for a while, but after deleting all the Ex-Chr items from my browsing history and rebooting, it came on. Thanks for the tip.

I was saddened just now to see the thread about Geezer's daughter in law. 

I'm having the same issue as OP. Clearing browser history/cache/cookies did not resolve it. Can I also get a hand?

58 minutes ago, wellnamed said:

I'm having the same issue as OP. Clearing browser history/cache/cookies did not resolve it. Can I also get a hand?

I'll try bringing this to the table. I would imagine you'll hear back or see results within a day.

• Thanks 1

Thanks. I can see it now actually. Very efficient service around here ;)

It's broken again. Weird. I'm not sure if someone had to manually intervene last time or not, it was fixed so fast. It almost seems like sending a PM is related to it getting into a bad state. Might be a coincidence. 🤔

1 hour ago, wellnamed said:

It's broken again. Weird. I'm not sure if someone had to manually intervene last time or not, it was fixed so fast. It almost seems like sending a PM is related to it getting into a bad state. Might be a coincidence. 🤔

The issue will be addressed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

• Thanks 1