Goodbye Jesus

My recent encounter with a idiot fundy

Geezer

35 minutes ago, Geezer said:

He told me Jesus has spoken to him and he is very displeased with me. He also said my wife's cardiac event was a warning to me that I must repent and return to Jesus. 

Not only is he a brainwashed idiot but is using makebelieve in an attempt to address his insatiable desire to control others. This is why we have religion in the first place. 

When someone starts off with <insert favorite deity here> "spoke to me and said..."

I am turned off immediately BUT when they add "...and he/she/it told me to <this or that> about YOU..." I then feel compelled to defend my myself and my emotional/psychological well being against those whose only desire is to buck up their own fragile little self esteems. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Geezer said:

I've been active for several years, with a few years interruption when the site crashed, on a Christian site. I'm really amazed their admin & mod over there has allowed me to post virtually the same things I post here. They have a section set aside for non-believers to post their thoughts.

I noted my wife's recent cardiac event and the passing of my DIL. A diehard fundy recently signed on over there. He's been posting all kinds of far out fundy nonsense since he signed on. I've totally ignored him after reading a couple of his whacky posts. 

He has clearly been reading mine though. I got a PM from him yesterday. He told me Jesus has spoken to him and he is very displeased with me. He also said my wife's cardiac event was a warning to me that I must repent and return to Jesus. 

I sent him a return PM and I used a lot of four letter words that I'm sure he hasn't heard in a long time. I also noted he had better not tell me my DIL's recent death was punishment for my sins. I affirmed that he is a brain washed idiot and that it would be unwise to send me any more PM's. I also suggested he might invest some time studying the creation & evolution of both the Bible & the Christian Faith instead of listing to a bunch of brain dead fundies make believe bullshit. 

I felt better after hitting the send button and drinking a cold beer. :) :beer:

Sounds like you took care of that moron. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So his personal view of god is of a being that would give your wife health problems to punish you. And I'm sure he thinks this god is all good and all fair. Right...

You can't really get through to these people. He's probably on some bipolar high.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good work Gezer!

kevinL

• Like 3

• Super Moderator

"I say this in love..."

Bullshit.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

"I say this in love..."

Bullshit.

"I aim my middle finger at you in love." (haha)

• Super Moderator
45 minutes ago, midniterider said:

"I aim my middle finger at you in love." (haha)

I extend the left foot of fellowship in the general direction of your ass... in love.

• Haha 1

Apparently righteousness and empathy are strangers.  Sad.

I think my response scared the poor fella because he hasn't posted anything since I replied to his PM.

To quote "Queen" , "Another one bites the dust,........and another one bites the dust!." :)

• Like 1