Goodbye Jesus

Finally! An ACTUAL supernatural healing!

Fweethawt

This is incredible! Witness the power of the holy spirit!

• Haha 1

I have a friend who has amputated fingers from an accident.

Pray them back and we will talk about supernatural healing. Until then fuck off. That's what I tell em.

• Like 4

***** WARNING *****  Do NOT try this at home!

I thought this was a hoax and apparently I did something wrong because now one of my hands is shorter when they used to be the same.  The demons made my hands slightly askew.  Help me jesus!  I need you to skew me like only you can.

mwc

• Haha 2

0:35 you can see him push the hand back.

How do people fall for this shit? Seriously? This is not a genuine person thinking something is healed when its not - he's a charlatan intentionally deceiving people. Make me mad.... the angry sort not the crazy sort.

2:00 to 2:05 - while both hands are moving - one forward and one back it's primarily the RIGHT hand being pulled back, NOT the left hand growing.

Mind you this could be satire... or a parody.... hard  to tell the difference from a charlatan gig :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well I believe.

😛

Ive seen better “magic” tricks from a streetside magician. 

On 7/3/2018 at 3:26 AM, LogicalFallacy said:

0:35 you can see him push the hand back.

How do people fall for this shit? Seriously? This is not a genuine person thinking something is healed when its not - he's a charlatan intentionally deceiving people. Make me mad.... the angry sort not the crazy sort.

2:00 to 2:05 - while both hands are moving - one forward and one back it's primarily the RIGHT hand being pulled back, NOT the left hand growing.

Mind you this could be satire... or a parody.... hard  to tell the difference from a charlatan gig :D 

Sadly this is not parody.  This is the same guy who has a video of "walking on air."  Unashamed con artist.  He also does "miracles" with ipads...not kidding!!

I saw the same carnival trick used at a Maranatha meeting, and couldn't believe I was seeing it and that people would fall for it. I showed people afterward how it works, first overhealing myself, then fixing it, then telling them about how to do it by standing slightly to one side of the person versus directly in front. One still thought her back felt better after the service...

1 hour ago, Fuego said:

I saw the same carnival trick used at a Maranatha meeting, and couldn't believe I was seeing it and that people would fall for it. I showed people afterward how it works, first overhealing myself, then fixing it, then telling them about how to do it by standing slightly to one side of the person versus directly in front. One still thought her back felt better after the service...

Its amazing that this level of idiocy still fools people.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Intheory said:

Its amazing that this level of idiocy still fools people.

How many are truely fooled and how many are simply too timid to say out loud that the king has no clothes?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MOHO said:

How many are truely fooled and how many are simply too timid to say out loud that the king has no clothes?

I was at a church conference when the "prophet" went around giving so called words of knowledge. They were all for leaders and  struck me as info that might be publicly available. When I voiced my concerns I was told that I wasn't in touch with the spirit and not to diss God's man. 

Next day, the leaders where late in and told us that he had admitted that he had read the different churches websites and regurgitated info in a holy sounding way.

He was caught when he "prophesied" that a leader's wife would give birth to the child and it would be strong and healthy. Problem for him was that the website was well out of date, and said unborn child was already 18 months old. 

To their credit, the leaders apologised and kicked him out rather than simply ignore the deception. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2