Sign in to follow this  
Cousin Ricky

Sad news about Brother Jeff

Brother Jeff's father died earlier this evening.

He hasn't posted here in a while because he's returned to Christianity.

• Sad 5

Oh no. Poor Bro. Jeff :(

I hope he gets some peace in his life

I am sorry to hear this.

Brother Jeff is a good man and a smart man. I don't care if he returned to Christianity, so long as he finds peace in his life. He will always be my internet friend, and I've said before and he agreed that we'd be good friends "in real life", as in not just on the internet.

I'm sorry to hear he lost his dad. I know they were close, and his dad was ill for a long time. 

If you ever read this Brother Jeff, no matter what you choose, Glory!  I hope you are as well as possible because we are in this together. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My sympathies Bro Jeff.

I'm so sorry for your loss Brother Jeff.  Even when death is expected, as was the case with your dad's long illness, it still hurts like crazy.  My dad died as a result of emphysema complications too.   Be sure to take good care of yourself in this stressful time.  (((hugs)))

• Like 1

I'm way late, but very sorry to hear about Bro. Jeff. I just dug back into the archives and found where he welcomed me to the forums in Aug. of 2005. I certainly hope he can find his way to steady medication to stay on the level side of reason without the manic jumps back into xtianity. I have a friend from high school days who I only recently learned is either bipolar or manic/depressive. Got to see some of it in realtime, including some communication from his ex. It was an eye-opener. A truly horrible thing to have to deal with.

Any way, my condolences to Bro. Jeff and I hope he can return here some day so we can enjoy a few more shouts of "Glory!"

• Like 1

Sadly it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon. He's actually beginning to sometimes sound like a dyed-in-the-wool morontheist lately. He's not yet turned full fuckface yet, mind you, and I hope he won't... but some things he posts on FB certainly can make one go OHNOEZ! :(

• Sad 1

Oh man, I think I remember him from way back in the day.  It sucks that he fell back into Christianity.

Bro Jeff and Serenity Blue both struggled mightily whether to be Christians or not. I hope they are both at peace now. I’m very sorry to learn of Bro Jeff’s loss. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.