LogicalFallacy

Philippine President Promises to Resign if God Proven Real

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

It really causes me a lot of mental anguish when a human piece of shit such as this says things I agree with.

mwc

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mwc said:

It really causes me a lot of mental anguish when a human piece of shit such as this says things I agree with.

mwc

Yep. I was thinking the guy is a monster with the way he is cracking down on things in his country, but he is on the money with this one. Problem is that this will probably have the same result to atheists as pedophile priests do to Christianity. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Yep. I was thinking the guy is a monster with the way he is cracking down on things in his country, but he is on the money with this one. Problem is that this will probably have the same result to atheists as pedophile priests do to Christianity. 

Yeah.  I'm not going to rally around his flag just because he says a few sentences that sound kind of good.  I hope others don't either.

mwc

• Like 1

I really don't give a shit about this guy.  He is the leader of a little backwater, shithole country.  He will say anything to get attention.  My guess is that he studied how past leaders of N. Korea would do/say anything off the wall just to get attention.  Nice statement, but do I trust him?...NAAAAAHHHHHH!

Grounding the moral backlash in Catholicism, was a mistake that he could exploit with sociopathic manipulation.  This guy is the scum of the earth, he needs to be locked away for the rest of his life how he has menaced the Filipino people with violence and terror.  

• Like 1