Burnedout

'Hail Satan' carved into South Carolina Baptist church porch

'Hail Satan' carved into South Carolina Baptist church porch

After someone carved "Hail Satan" into the floor of an Upstate baptist church, deputies are investigating, according to local media. [Snipped]

https://www.thestate.com/news/state/south-carolina/article214618710.html

If I were betting, I might bet that it was one of the preacher's kids who did this, OR a kid of a church member who was ornery and mischevious.  But I could be wrong, but I doubt it. 

• Haha 3

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

The athiests I know in SC are too busy drinking beer, arguing, and helping the homeless

• Like 2

Everything is news these days :)

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Burnedout said:

If I were betting, I might bet that it was one of the preacher's kids who did this, OR a kid of a church member who was ornery and mischevious.  But I could be wrong, but I doubt it. 

Yep.  I read the title and was thinking about the same thing.  One of the little flocksters.

mwc

On 7/12/2018 at 1:48 AM, mwc said:

Yep.  I read the title and was thinking about the same thing.  One of the little flocksters.

mwc

Absolutely!  If there are any actual Satanists in Southern Carolina, I’m sure they keep that news to themselves ;)

Hey, and am I the only one that feels like Satanism gets a bad rap?  It’s not really about worshiping Satan at all.

anyways!! ;)

Back when I were a lad in Edinburgh (that's in Scatland my American friends 😁)  I saw a piece of graffiti inviting everybody to "satin worship". 

Now that's something we can all enjoy. 😂

• Haha 2

On 7/30/2018 at 12:11 PM, Intheory said:

Hey, and am I the only one that feels like Satanism gets a bad rap?  It’s not really about worshiping Satan at all.

Satanists are the shock rockers of the religious set. :Duivel7:

• Haha 1

On 7/11/2018 at 9:45 AM, Burnedout said:

The pastors son of the church I grew up in used to change the front sign from “Sunday morning worship” to read “Sundry mooning warship” and he autographed copies of the hymnals. that was about the extent of his church vandalism. Lol. 

• Haha 2