Goodbye Jesus

Amended

This is an amended version of the article name challenges.

Until now, I still face challenges in coming out to my sister as a Buddhist. So, I secretly became a Buddhist and a Christian. Because on 2 times, I asked my sister whether I can become a Buddhist and she reacted very badly-she was very disappointed in me and also on all 2 times, she told me that she could not sleep at all because I told her that I wanted to become a Buddhist.

Hi @lllla!

I'm a little confused about where you're coming from.  Are you a Christian and a Buddhist? A former Christian turned Buddhist? Something else?

Either way,  welcome!

51 minutes ago, lllla said:

This is an amended version of the article name challenges.

Until now, I still face challenges in coming out to my sister as a Buddhist. So, I secretly became a Buddhist and a Christian. Because on 2 times, I asked my sister whether I can become a Buddhist and she reacted very badly-she was very disappointed in me and also on all 2 times, she told me that she could not sleep at all because I told her that I wanted to become a Buddhist.

Welcome, IIIIa. Is your sister your primary care taker with authority over you? 

If you were christian and now converting to Buddhism then you're basically ex-christian. Some christians choose to leave christianity for another form of spirituality. We have different categories of sub forums pertaining to specific aspects of becoming ex christian. You may enjoy this sub forum: 

https://www.ex-christian.net/forum/30-ex-christian-spirituality/