Goodbye Jesus

God is real

SerenelyBlue

After caving in to you.  I realized something.  I am not agnostic.  You guys may want to believe that you deconverted away from something that is not real.  I got news for you.  God is real.  

• Haha 1

Alright, but is it what Christianity teaches real?

37 minutes ago, SerenelyBlue said:

After caving in to you.  I realized something.  I am not agnostic.  You guys may want to believe that you deconverted away from something that is not real.  I got news for you.  God is real.  

I really deconverted away from guilt, shame and fear. As far as bibleGod being real, he can tell me himself, right?

2 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

Again, so many assumptions! Not every X-xian believes God isn't real, only the ones identifying as atheists do! Besides, why are you so concerned with what the people here want you to believe?

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Please check in to an appropriate facility and get some help. The swings are getting worse.

• Super Moderator

Maybe you'd be better off staying away from all social media, including Ex-C, while you're having these swings.

How do you know it's getting worse? Maybe he's converging toward the truth about himself.

• Thanks 1

You've got this all wrong.  This is not part of a swing.  It is part of a realization.  You think when I am an atheist or an agnostic, I am stable.  But since I am a Christian I must be ill.

2 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

Your god is not real to me, and your words are completely insufficient to make your god real to me.  Until and unless I am face to face with it, not in a dream but in this physical world, it will remain fictional in my eyes.  There is literally nothing you can do to change this.  Nothing at all.

Please go see your doctor instead of preaching to us.

• Super Moderator

Okay, @SerenelyBlue   for the sake of argument, putting aside your mental issues which you have freely shared with us, let's say you are 100% right in your realization.  Based on your three years here, you know we are not going to accept christianity.  There are plenty of christian websites where you can be among your fellow religionists.    So why do you insist on coming back to our home on the net and preaching at us?   

3 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

... I for one am not going to be bothered taking the bait! I wasted enough time with your last list of postings!

Normally one with this behavior on forums would be called a troll.

Some of us have lives to live! I'm out. 

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Another question for you, SB.  Are you seeing a secular or a christian doctor/therapist?  

• Super Moderator
9 minutes ago, SerenelyBlue said:

You've got this all wrong.  This is not part of a swing.  It is part of a realization.  You think when I am an atheist or an agnostic, I am stable.  But since I am a Christian I must be ill.

Look, your "realizations"  and "visions in HD" (hallucinations) change rapidly with your brain chemistry. Nobody here cares if you believe or don't believe in Jesus, Thor or Xenu, we just hope you get the help you need to make informed opinions and decisions and find peace by getting off the roller coaster. Get thee to a clinic for your own good. This is painful to watch, so please........

21 minutes ago, SerenelyBlue said:

No, SB, it's more like when you are not believing in imaginary, make believe things, we think you sound stable. But since you keep swinging back and forth between imaginary and make believe things (through the context of a christian) we think you sound ill. 

Have you ever been born anew and have a message to share.  That is why I am preaching.  I see a whole website of people going in the wrong direction and I want to make them see that Jesus Christ is real.

My psychiatrist is secular and he is convinced that I am in good condition with appropriate medication.

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator
3 minutes ago, SerenelyBlue said:

Have you ever been born anew and have a message to share.  That is why I am preaching.  I see a whole website of people going in the wrong direction and I want to make them see that Jesus Christ is real.

My psychiatrist is secular and he is convinced that I am in good condition with appropriate medication.

I don't believe for a minute that any qualified mental health professional would consider anyone to be in "good condition" when exhibiting the behavior you have over the span of a few days. From religious hallucinations to agnosticism to religion once again in a matter of hours is by no standard a good condition. "With appropriate medication" may be the key here and the conclusion is you are not taking it religiously. See what I did there? Anyway, feel free to lie to us all you want but you had better stop lying to yourself.

• Like 1

So Jesus is still in picture. Maybe it's not so much converging then as it is just being torn to two directions. Whatevs. It's ok to align yourself one way but it's just as ok to remain unaligned. Except of course if you're facing a tyrant 😂

• Super Moderator
29 minutes ago, SerenelyBlue said:

Did you miss the name of this website?  Do you know the meaning of the term EX?  So don't even try to pull that insulting trick of saying we were never True Christians.  

Has your "secular" therapist seen your flip-flopping over the past couple of days?   If not, he needs to.  If he has, you need a new therapist.

25 minutes ago, florduh said:

I don't believe for a minute that any qualified mental health professional would consider anyone to be in "good condition" when exhibiting the behavior you have over the span of a few days. From religious hallucinations to agnosticism to religion once again in a matter of hours is by no standard a good condition. "With appropriate medication" may be the key here and the conclusion is you are not taking it religiously. See what I did there? Anyway, feel free to lie to us all you want but you had better stop lying to yourself.

Oh please.  One, if a person is not firmly grounded here, given the arguments, it's easy to see yourself as unsure....i.e. agnostic.  Two, have you ever taken those meds.  Wonderful, wonderful stuff....right up to the part where you want to off yourself....

• Super Moderator
1 minute ago, end3 said:

Oh please.  One, if a person is not firmly grounded here, given the arguments, it's easy to see yourself as unsure....i.e. agnostic.  Two, have you ever taken those meds.  Wonderful, wonderful stuff....right up to the part where you want to off yourself....

The guy is ill and needs help. Obviously, he's not getting it. Neither are you, apparently. Heal the sick, cast out the demons, nobody give a shit about the guy's personal religious beliefs, that's not the point. I, and I suspect many others, would like to see him as a mentally stable Christian, Agnostic, or anything else he rationally chooses. He has been very forthright about his issues here and I'm amazed you are so unaware at this point.

1 minute ago, florduh said:

The guy is ill and needs help. Obviously, he's not getting it. Neither are you, apparently. Heal the sick, cast out the demons, nobody give a shit about the guy's personal religious beliefs, that's not the point. I, and I suspect many others, would like to see him as a mentally stable Christian, Agnostic, or anything else he rationally chooses. He has been very forthright about his issues here and I'm amazed you are so unaware at this point.

I'm amazed you can't tell he has a doctor and you're not him/her.

4 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

Oooook prove it. Remember because the bible says so and the bible is true because “god” says so is bs. 

I don't remember you showing the same concern for Legion.....but then again he didn't want to be a Christian....so that's ok.

• Super Moderator
5 minutes ago, end3 said:

I don't remember you showing the same concern for Legion.....but then again he didn't want to be a Christian....so that's ok.

What is your point? You have no idea of my private communications with Legion. Once again, this is not about religion. And SB didn't want to be a Christian, he had hallucinations during a manic period.

2 minutes ago, Aries256 said:

Oooook prove it. Remember because the bible says so and the bible is true because “god” says so is bs. 

Look around you.  Life has evolved miraculously to include humans and many other species.  The universe has come into place via the laws of science.  God created those laws.  God created the means of evolution.  Do you really for onr moment believe all this just came from nothing by a fluke.  Is your mind and heart so hardened that you don't see it?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1