Goodbye Jesus

God is real

SerenelyBlue

16 hours ago, Astreja said:

Isn't the relative Yahweh:Satan death count something like 2,000,000,000:10, the 10 being Job's kids?

Why would this be unexpected.  We have people who remain in God and outside of God.  Even God said there wouldn't be many make it....and here is a demonstration per your observation.  smh

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
  • Super Moderator
1 hour ago, end3 said:

Why would this be unexpected.  We have people who remain in God and outside of God.  Even God said there wouldn't be many make it....and here is a demonstration per your observation.  smh

Harkening back to our previous conversation concerning predestination.  "Even god said there wouldn't be many make it".  I wonder why... is is our choice, or god's?  I know what it sounds like to me.

8 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Harkening back to our previous conversation concerning predestination.  "Even god said there wouldn't be many make it".  I wonder why... is is our choice, or god's?  I know what it sounds like to me.

I compare it to the branches on a tree...or the leaves.  If you opt to separate yourself from the tree, you die.  BAA kept reminding me of Spiritual fruit.....if you are not tied to the tree, to the Root, you do not produce Spiritual fruit.  And he was right.  So I would say that it's our choice.