Goodbye Jesus

God is real

SerenelyBlue

Wake up and smell the roses

Just now, SerenelyBlue said:

Look around you.  Life has evolved miraculously to include humans and many other species.  The universe has come into place via the laws of science.  God created those laws.  God created the means of evolution.  Do you really for onr moment believe all this just came from nothing by a fluke.  Is your mind and heart so hardened that you don't see it?

My mind was hardened my heart was coal black when I was a xtian. 

“god” created those laws? Ok prove it. You made the assertion. Prove it, of course you still havnt proven “god” exists. Prove any one being created the laws of science, the atom, or anti-matter. You have a lot of work to do. 

1 minute ago, florduh said:

What is your point? You have no idea of my private communications with Legion. Once again, this is not about religion. And SB didn't want to be a Christian, he had hallucinations during a manic period.

My point is you are biased....he's "normal", well medicated, when he's a non-believer. 

2 minutes ago, Aries256 said:

My mind was hardened my heart was coal black when I was a xtian. 

“god” created those laws? Ok prove it. You made the assertion. Prove it, of course you still havnt proven “god” exists. Prove any one being created the laws of science, the atom, or anti-matter. You have a lot of work to do. 

That is all you guys can say.  "Prove it, prove it".  You know damn well it is impossible for a Christian to prove it.  The Holy Spirit writes the proof on your heart when you accept Jesus.  Who came down by the way.

I am finger typing on a tablet, so it takes a little bit of time for me to respond.

5 minutes ago, SerenelyBlue said:

Wake up and smell the roses

Roses are real.  I know this for a fact because I grow them in my garden.

Your god is a fiction in my eyes and there is nothing that you can do to change that.

Oh, and fuck the Holy Spirit, too.  It and Satan might as well be the same {fictional} being -- Just excuses for a god to violate human free will by tinkering with thoughts and emotions, preventing us from thinking our own thoughts and instead being railroaded into whatever behaviour fulfills the alleged divine plan.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SerenelyBlue said:

That is all you guys can say.  "Prove it, prove it".  You know damn well it is impossible for a Christian to prove it.  The Holy Spirit writes the proof on your heart when you accept Jesus.  Who came down by the way.

The lich? Yeah well you made the assertion this entity exists, so prove it. 

5 minutes ago, Aries256 said:

As I said and you have probably forgotten.  The Holy Spirit witnesses to to those who have accepred him.  He writes it on yor heart.  If you reject God he rejects you and your heart becomes hardened.  He leaves you to your foolishness.

3 minutes ago, Aries256 said:

Well then what made your heart so black.  Obviously you accredited "god" for something.  The people, the church, the message??

I was horrible to people based on being raised with the buybull, listening to preachers. Well the common link is the book, the cult, and the justification the sky fairy that was invented by the cult. Just like how moslems are raised. 

6 minutes ago, SerenelyBlue said:

As I said and you have probably forgotten.  The Holy Spirit witnesses to to those who have accepred him.  He writes it on yor heart.  If you reject God he rejects you and your heart becomes hardened.  He leaves you to your foolishness.

Annnnd around and around we go. Im still waiting for the concrete proof. You made a definitive statement, prove it. 

The diamond crapping dragon in my garage is real. Now any logical human being would call BS on my definitive statement until I actually proved this diamond crapping dragon exists. Soooooo where is the proof that this so called “god” exists. You made the definitive statement, now prove it

20 minutes ago, Astreja said:

Roses are real.  I know this for a fact because I grow them in my garden.

Your god is a fiction in my eyes and there is nothing that you can do to change that.

Oh, and fuck the Holy Spirit, too.  It and Satan might as well be the same {fictional} being -- Just excuses for a god to violate human free will by tinkering with thoughts and emotions, preventing us from thinking our own thoughts and instead being railroaded into whatever behaviour fulfills the alleged divine plan.

From reading the bible, satan actually seems like the good guy, well mostly. Its this “god” fellow that is what truly is evil, just by what is point blank written in it the bible. 

You don't listen

• Super Moderator
31 minutes ago, end3 said:

My point is you are biased....he's "normal", well medicated, when he's a non-believer. 

Sorry, hallucinations "in HD" no less, are not normal, even for a Christian.

9 minutes ago, florduh said:

Sorry, hallucinations "in HD" no less, are not normal, even for a Christian.

Sometimes the crazy ones are the ones who are spiritually gifted.

49 minutes ago, SerenelyBlue said:

Sometimes the crazy ones are the ones who are spiritually gifted.

Oh yeah, sure, Ellen G White, founder of SDAism, was hit on the head by a rock. Suffered some type of frontal lobe epilepsy. And started having elaborate "visions" equipped with angelic visitors. Never mind that she was hit on the head with a rock, that makes the visions even more believable! Except, these visions showed her such things as herself, along with the 144,000 remnant of Israel, flying off to heaven. Entering the heavenly temple. And finally going into the holiest of hollies. But rather than being alive at the second coming and standing among the 144,000 remnant of Israel alive at the time of the 2nd coming, she instead died in the early 20th century. False visions from god? 

Another grand vision showed her, in the late 19th century, that old Jerusalem would never be built up again. No reason to go off to rebuild Israel because she and her followers ARE the remnant of Israel. Except, after her death, old Jerusalem was greatly built up. False visions from god? That crazy woman, hit on the head with a rock and seeing visions from god must be spiritually gifted, right? Because she was crazy, hit on the head, with an education that stopped at the third grade level. That sounds like the best candidate to found a whole new denomination, doesn't it? 

@Davidx

Hi SB, may I ask a few questions? It seems you have swung back and forth from beilef to disbelief and back again. And I gather you have some mental health issues (we all do). It sounds as though your beliefs are based on the bible (which was written by humans, not god) and personal revelations (which are yours alone, not shared by others here). What if I were to tell you I am a Taoist and I base my beliefs upon writings older than the bible and that I have had my own personal revelations through meditation? What makes you qualified to be an authority on truth? Why should I choose to believe that your revelations are more accurate than mine? Why should I choose to believe the men who wrote the bible rather than the author(s) of the Tao Te Ching which predates the bible? Help me understand how you came to have supreme confidence that you, as a fallable human, have perfect knowledge of what is true vs untrue.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, freshstart said:

Hi SB, may I ask a few questions? It seems you have swung back and forth from beilef to disbelief and back again. And I gather you have some mental health issues (we all do). It sounds as though your beliefs are based on the bible (which was written by humans, not god) and personal revelations (which are yours alone, not shared by others here). What if I were to tell you I am a Taoist and I base my beliefs upon writings older than the bible and that I have had my own personal revelations through meditation? What makes you qualified to be an authority on truth? Why should I choose to believe that your revelations are more accurate than mine? Why should I choose to believe the men who wrote the bible rather than the author(s) of the Tao Te Ching which predates the bible? Help me understand how you came to have supreme confidence that you, as a fallable human, have perfect knowledge of what is true vs untrue.

I don't have perfect knowledge of anything.  I simply claim to be Christian.  Any Christian knows that Jesus is the way to God and there is no other.  The Bible makes that clear.  Anyone that does not believe in Jesus has gone astray.  Any Christian can tell you that.

4 hours ago, freshstart said:

I have faith.

@SerenelyBlue please don't take  this the wrong way. All I want is for you to be happy, and to have some peace. But you are swinging wildly here. Maybe consider taking a break from posting while you figure stuff out?

Talk to your doctor. Talk to...whoever. Think things through. Give it a few days. See how you feel. Then,  if you want to preach,  have at er.

Seriously, all the best H. Hope you're alright.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, disillusioned said:

@SerenelyBlue please don't take  this the wrong way. All I want is for you to be happy, and to have some peace. But you are swinging wildly here. Maybe consider taking a break from posting while you figure stuff out?

Talk to your doctor. Talk to...whoever. Think things through. Give it a few days. See how you feel. Then,  if you want to preach,  have at er.

Seriously, all the best H. Hope you're alright.

Ok, I will do as you proposed.

SB, I will echo others here. It's not because you were a Christian that we are concerned. It's because of the swings. The swings are what indicate to us that perhaps you should question your medication or stability. 

You've seen us interact with Christians before, we don't call them all mental or anything. We argue their ideas. With you, we have seen you all over the map. Take care of yourself, we just want the best for you!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ag_NO_stic said:

SB, I will echo others here. It's not because you were a Christian that we are concerned. It's because of the swings. The swings are what indicate to us that perhaps you should question your medication or stability. 

You've seen us interact with Christians before, we don't call them all mental or anything. We argue their ideas. With you, we have seen you all over the map. Take care of yourself, we just want the best for you!!

Thank you very much.  All the best to you.

On 7/27/2018 at 2:27 PM, Aries256 said:

From reading the bible, satan actually seems like the good guy, well mostly. Its this “god” fellow that is what truly is evil, just by what is point blank written in it the bible. 

Isn't the relative Yahweh:Satan death count something like 2,000,000,000:10, the 10 being Job's kids?

1 hour ago, Astreja said:

Isn't the relative Yahweh:Satan death count something like 2,000,000,000:10, the 10 being Job's kids?

Even Satan wasnt the direct culprit in the murder of Job’s kids, if my memory serves me. “god” did all the disasters.