Goodbye Jesus

Proof of the Last Extinction Event 12980 years ago.

Geezer

1 hour ago, Geezer said:

Sumarians, as well as other cultures, claim their knowledge of mathematics, agriculture, engineering, written language, & navigation came from the Gods that came down from the sky. This claim appears in a number of ancient cultures writings.  That is intriguing. Who were these Gods and where did they come from? 

They are often identified as 7 Sages. And they carry a hand bag in all the images they appear in and these same images appear all over the world. I find this to be one of the more interesting aspects of this mystery. 

One of of the reasons I find this so intriguing is because my wife and I encountered a UFO on a rural Indiana road about midnight in 1968. I remember the date because I had just been discharged from the Navy. I wrote about that incident some time ago. 

Add the fact that there are trillions and trillions of universes and untold trillions of planets that makes it unlikely earth is the only place life exists. Therefore, I don't discount the  possibility of these " Gods" being ET life forms. I know that is unlikely, but unlikely doesn't mean impossible.

Yeah, it's the symbolism of a guy carrying something like a hand bag, which could represent a tool kit or any number of things. The odd issue is that the bag is drawn similar and depicted the same general way across continents: https://rgdn.info/en/chto_nesut_bogi_v_sumochkah

What did Gods carry in their “handbags”?

I understand why people that have never personally encountered a UFO would be skeptical,  but those of us that have know that they do exist. Add the fact that millions of people have encountered them adds to the creditability that they do exist. They have been tracked on radar lots of times, so they are real vehicles not illusions. What they are is another issue. 

3 minutes ago, Geezer said:

I understand why people that have never personally encountered a UFO would be skeptical,  but those of us that have know that they do exist. Add the fact that millions of people have encountered them adds to the creditability that they do exist. They have been tracked on radar lots of times, so they are real vehicles not illusions. What they are is another issue. 

Except in this category UFO is so broad that no one would deny their existed. You saw a flying object, it was unidentified. Cool, I'm with that, seen them myself.

However most UFO claims go beyond that, to make extra claims. Normally these claims are alien related. Now I'm sceptical. I don't deny that you saw, or at least you think you saw something. I would strongly question that it is something extra-terrestrial.

Anyway we've had this conversation. Lets stick to meteors hitting the earth 13000 years ago.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Except in this category UFO is so broad that no one would deny their existed. You saw a flying object, it was unidentified. Cool, I'm with that, seen them myself.

However most UFO claims go beyond that, to make extra claims. Normally these claims are alien related. Now I'm sceptical. I don't deny that you saw, or at least you think you saw something. I would strongly question that it is something extra-terrestrial.

Anyway we've had this conversation. Lets stick to meteors hitting the earth 13000 years ago.

Maybe we should have the conversation again, elsewhere else, though. From my memory, at least Geezer, Floriduh and I have eye witnessed unidentified flying objects before. I didn't remember that you did too. 

7 minutes ago, Joshpantera said:

Maybe we should have the conversation again, elsewhere else, though. From my memory, at least Geezer, Floriduh and I have eye witnessed unidentified flying objects before. I didn't remember that you did too. 

In the context geezer was saying basically anything flying you cannot identify is a UFO.  In this case I have seen those. I have not however seen anything I'd classify as extra terrestrial. Simply stuff that is unexplained. 

However most people make further claims and these are the ones where there is very little except anecdotal evidence and stories. In this case I'm skeptical. 

34 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

That's best for this topic. All other issues aside, it's about the extinction. 

I think the ET or alien issue is relevant to this conversation. Many text from ancient cultures indicate those cultures credit their surprising acquization of advanced knowledge to "Gods" that came down from the sky and taught them skills well beyond their knowledge at that time in history. 

Did the text really say that and if so, who were those "Gods" and where did they come from?  I think, based on what is believed to be the correct interpretation of the text,  a highly relevant question. These cultures apparently achieved these new skills and knowledge in an amazingly short period of time. They credit their new knowledge to Gods that came down from the sky.

I understand why the academic community wants to ignore that part of the story, but that is where these cultures say they got their new found knowledge. What else could Gods that came down from the sky mean? 

I understand academics have no choice but to say that Atlantis and Aliens are myths, but what if they aren't? If they are myths then where did these cultures get this knowledge in such a short time? 

Human_spreading_over_history.png

So, speculating given the DNA markers and the time distributions it might be more plausible that these symbols were developed and passed down during the Paleolithic and then crossed over the Bering Land Bridge.  It would also explain the distribution in the Middle East and at places like Gobekli Tepl.  The only thing that lacks in all cases, to my knowledge, is an absence of evidence for this symbol, or object, in the Paleolithic (or early Holocene since I believe the land bridge still existed at that time).  It is my understanding that the land bridge disappeared at nearly the same time that Gobekli Tepi is first dated to so I could try to assert some common knowledge between groups that did both.  One, as it were, that built one structure and one that crossed the bridge, it's tempting, but I don't have that information.

mwc

10 hours ago, Geezer said:

I think the ET or alien issue is relevant to this conversation. Many text from ancient cultures indicate those cultures credit their surprising acquization of advanced knowledge to "Gods" that came down from the sky and taught them skills well beyond their knowledge at that time in history. 

Did the text really say that and if so, who were those "Gods" and where did they come from?  I think, based on what is believed to be the correct interpretation of the text,  a highly relevant question. These cultures apparently achieved these new skills and knowledge in an amazingly short period of time. They credit their new knowledge to Gods that came down from the sky.

I understand why the academic community wants to ignore that part of the story, but that is where these cultures say they got their new found knowledge. What else could Gods that came down from the sky mean? 

I understand academics have no choice but to say that Atlantis and Aliens are myths, but what if they aren't? If they are myths then where did these cultures get this knowledge in such a short time? 

Well for one thing, this aspect of the situation certainly adds to the disdain and poor conduct that we see from academics like Hawass. And Hancock and others like West have chosen not to get into the alien thing but focus more on humans evolving to higher levels of knowledge before the breaking up of the last ice age. I've followed that because I want to see how the approach unfolds without the alien dynamic worked into it. But you're right Geezer, the myths are pretty clear about where they claim the knowledge of civilizing skills came from. Knowledgeable teachers who are associated with the sky. 

The mainstream has already began to change since the 90's when some of this stuff started coming out. The tide has turned to admitting that hunter-gatherers were apparently capable of doing much more than previously thought. I think some of the underwater sites that have been excused as natural formations are actually old low coastal ruins. It's easier to dismiss the underwater sites as natural formations than the land sites because of the living reef terrain and such. But Hancock has all those videos of his personal dives and it seems pretty obvious that it's not all natural formation. 

It's hard to say how the alien thing fits in. Did they set up ancient knowledge, then later we were hit by cosmic debri and set back, and returned again several thousand years later and started over again teaching the knowledge of civilization again? Or different aliens from different places arriving, one set prior to the last extinction and the other set after the last extinction event? If that happened, it would be incredibly hard to prove. But I do realize that hard to prove doesn't mean automatically that it didn't happen. We just don't know. We have the myths and some anomalies to go with the myths. If we found an encased UFO beneath the paw of the Sphinx or something like that, well then there would probably be a lot of "wailing and gnashing of teeth" reverberating through the academic communities. Renting of garmets too! lol

8 minutes ago, mwc said:

Human_spreading_over_history.png

So, speculating given the DNA markers and the time distributions it might be more plausible that these symbols were developed and passed down during the Paleolithic and then crossed over the Bering Land Bridge.  It would also explain the distribution in the Middle East and at places like Gobekli Tepl.  The only thing that lacks in all cases, to my knowledge, is an absence of evidence for this symbol, or object, in the Paleolithic (or early Holocene since I believe the land bridge still existed at that time).  It is my understanding that the land bridge disappeared at nearly the same time that Gobekli Tepi is first dated to so I could try to assert some common knowledge between groups that did both.  One, as it were, that built one structure and one that crossed the bridge, it's tempting, but I don't have that information.

mwc

That's some nice work! I like the graphic illustration of the proposal. 

At first I thought you had posted flight paths for UFO's distributing knowledge world wide. lol Then I focused in closer and started reading. 

Michael Shermer had mentioned in "The Great Debate" pod cast that some native American's may have sailed just off the coast down to South America and the land bridge didn't factor in. This was to explain why there are differences in South American DNA which are not shared by North American natives. 

I wonder how they managed to "walk" over to Easter Island?  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Geezer said:

I wonder how they managed to "walk" over to Easter Island?  

A quick search for their DNA came back with stories based on this study (here's the summary [Cell]):

Genetic Ancestry of Rapanui before and after European Contact

Summary

The origins and lifeways of the inhabitants of Rapa Nui (Easter Island), a remote island in the southeast Pacific Ocean, have been debated for generations. Archaeological evidence substantiates the widely accepted view that the island was first settled by people of Polynesian origin, as late as 1200 CE [1, 2, 3, 4]. What remains controversial, however, is the nature of events in the island’s population history prior to the first historic contact with Europeans in 1722 CE. Purported contact between Rapa Nui and South America is particularly contentious, and recent studies have reported genetic evidence for Native American admixture in present-day indigenous inhabitants of Rapa Nui [5, 6, 7, 8]. Statistical modeling has suggested that this genetic contribution might have occurred prior to European contact [6]. Here we directly test the hypothesis that the Native American admixture of the current Rapa Nui population predates the arrival of Europeans with a paleogenomic analysis of five individual samples excavated from Ahu Nau Nau, Anakena, dating to pre- and post-European contact, respectively. Complete mitochondrial genomes and low-coverage autosomal genomes show that the analyzed individuals fall within the genetic diversity of present-day and ancient Polynesians, and we can reject the hypothesis that any of these individuals had substantial Native American ancestry. Our data thus suggest that the Native American ancestry in contemporary Easter Islanders was not present on the island prior to European contact and may thus be due to events in more recent history.

A quick look seems to show that Easter Island probably wasn't inhabited until about 1000 years ago (some say maybe about 2000 years).  So there's plenty of time for people to have come there the direction of either from Polynesia and/or from the Americas. (in this case Polynesia although an earlier DNA study indicated DNA from the Americas which is why they're trying to nail down a precise time to find the order of events).

mwc

4 hours ago, mwc said:

A quick search for their DNA came back with stories based on this study (here's the summary [Cell]):

A quick look seems to show that Easter Island probably wasn't inhabited until about 1000 years ago (some say maybe about 2000 years).  So there's plenty of time for people to have come there the direction of either from Polynesia and/or from the Americas. (in this case Polynesia although an earlier DNA study indicated DNA from the Americas which is why they're trying to nail down a precise time to find the order of events).

mwc

This is true of the Maori inhabitants of NZ. Unlike the Australian aborigines, Maori have only been living in NZ for around 1800 years. Travelled here in wakas, possibly from Islands. Been a while since I've researched where the mainland start point was, but some say China.

These charts are interesting with respect to the correspondences listed: 

Apparently you didn't get the memo. Randall Carson appears to be a brilliant man, but some say he lacks the required degrees to be considered an expert. Therefore, he's just a guy with an opinion. A PHD, on the other hand, is somebody with an educated opinion. Having PHD after your name separates the wannabe smart people from the certified smart people. :blush: Only certified smart people's opinions matter.  B)

It's weird how since people starting utilizing certain methodologies that humans have managed to advance their knowledge in a rapid and reliable fashion.  But apparently that just rubs some people the wrong way so lets just go back to believing whatever.  We'll still probably get the right answers eventually.  Maybe.  I don't know.  As long as we don't have to listen to some elites and deal with their special rules that were clearly designed to keep only their special ideas ensconced then it doesn't matter.

mwc

@Geezer well then since education doesn't matter if you ever need heart surgery just give Carson a call. He can figure out how a simple pump works. 

1 hour ago, LogicalFallacy said:

@Geezer well then since education doesn't matter if you ever need heart surgery just give Carson a call. He can figure out how a simple pump works. 

Apples and oranges. And nothing in my posts indicated education doesn't matter, just the opposite actually. Carlson is obviously a brilliant guy and highly educated. 

Randall Carlson is an American architect, geological theorist, and anthropological theorist. He is a proponent of the Younger Dryas impact hypothesis, and has theorized about the extinction of historical advanced human civilizations. Carlson founded Sacred Geometry International, which focuses on a range of controversial theories and has a website and Facebook page. Carlson's theories have not been peer-reviewed or published in any scientific journals. He has appeared on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast multiple times, sometimes accompanying Graham Hancock, who promotes similar ideas.

Randall Carlson is a master builder and architectural designer, teacher, geometrician, geomythologist, geological explorer and renegade scholar. He has 4 decades of study, research and exploration Into the interface between ancient mysteries and modern science, has been an active Freemason for 30 years and is Past Master of one of the oldest and largest Masonic lodges in Georgia. He has been recognized by The National Science Teachers Association for his commitment to Science education for young people.

The acclaimed 1997 TBS/CNN documentary “Fire from the Sky” was based upon his research into Earth change and catastrophic events. He has organized several dozen field expeditions documenting evidence for catastrophic earth change. He has received academic recognition for outstanding work as a student of geology. His work incorporates Ancient Mythology, Astronomy, Earth Science, Paleontology, Symbolism, Sacred Geometry and Architecture, Geomancy, and other arcane and scientific traditions. For over 25 years he has presented classes, lectures, and multimedia programs synthesizing this information for students of the Mysteries.

Randall is uniquely qualified to interpret the hidden meaning of the great masterpieces of mystical architecture, as well as esoteric and occult ritual and symbolism. It is his aspiration to affect a revival of lost knowledge towards the goal of creating the new world based upon universal principles of harmony, freedom, and spiritual evolution.

But he doesn't have a PHD, so that alone nullifies his theories?

3 minutes ago, Geezer said:

But he doesn't have a PHD, so that alone nullifies his theories?

No, but there might be a reason people in the field with PH'ds disagree with him, and It has nothing to do with conspiracy. People in a field have studied the relevant field and tend to have a better understanding than people outside that field. That is why we tend to get a bit wary when a psychologist starts pontificating about astrophysics, a physicist about neurology, and a biologist about archaeology. Sure they are all very smart people, but in areas outside their field they may not necessarily be cognisant of all the information that has lead those in the field to form their opinions.

You talk about bias from the 'establishment'. Do you think that Carson has no biases towards the mysterious and alternate histories?

Maybe shit like this?  Found it on his website.  It doesn't take a PhD to pull this laughable crap out of one's ass either.

No, wait, he nailed.  The ancients were using our MPH when they encoded the bible.  Good stuff.  Derp derp.  I think I'll believe more of what he says.  Him seem on ball.

mwc

• Haha 1

He's also a Freemason and I think they get into some interesting stuff... hence my question about his bias towards not just one alternative theory, but many which are largely unsupported by current knowledge.

You might say well I think Price and Carrier have something to say about the historicity of the bible that goes against main stream - yes, but they are in the field, have qualifications and experience in the field. However I don't hold Price to be an expert in biology despite the fact he's obviously a smart guy.

However any theory rises or falls not because of the proposer, but whether they produce sufficient evidence and argument to warrant acceptance in their theory. So far Carson and Hancock haven't done that IMO and in the opinion of many others.

It's subtle, but I'm getting vibes that some of you folks are not fans of Randall Carlson. :D Fair enough, to each his own. :beer:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I would have popped in here and wrote a message that said what he said in that video, and he hadn't have said it at all, just me writing the same thing it would not have been well received.  And if one of the xians said it the Lion's Den it would have certainly been torn to shreds.  It's just belief in the messenger and hope in his larger message that's keeping it from being called out for being utterly wrong and nonsensical (perhaps absurd and comical?).

mwc

1 hour ago, Geezer said:

It's subtle, but I'm getting vibes that some of you folks are not fans of Randall Carlson. :D Fair enough, to each his own. :beer:

Hey that's unfair. I'm as subtle with my non fandom as BO is with trust of experts :P 

@mwc Like saying that Carson says that Aliens built our ancient cities? Should we believe him or not?

28 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Hey that's unfair. I'm as subtle with my non fandom as BO is with trust of experts :P 

@mwc Like saying that Carson says that Aliens built our ancient cities? Should we believe him or not?

I think I've found the problem. You're listening to some guy named Randall Carson, and I'm referencing a theorists named Randall Carlson. :o  I can see why you confused them, their names are so similar. :begood: