Goodbye Jesus

Proof of the Last Extinction Event 12980 years ago.

Geezer

On 9/30/2018 at 8:20 AM, Burnedout said:

Josh,

You are trying to convince people who are married to an insitutional narrative for some reason.  They think that if some PhD at some institution says it, it is the GOSPEL TRUTH and you are just a mere mortal.  I have shown similar info in times before you showed up.  They reject it because the holy PhDs had some other alternative excuse they pulled out of their ass.  Now, that being said, I am not saying that many of the alternative are 100% correct, but I am not as close minded and arrogant as the smug little instiutional followers are. 

Father Science, tell me what to think. Dont allow me to question the status quo or ask "what if?" Keep me protected by the consensus and deliver me from creative thinking. Discourage me from adopting new ideas .... except smart phones. I want to use smart phones. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/2/2018 at 2:22 PM, mwc said:

I see him arguing that these Japanese were reshaping rocks pretty much in place.  That's not really what this is all about.  This was about gaining a knowledge, tools and abilities that were thousands of years ahead of their time because when people after them did it the whole idea of these other people gaining this knowledge is unthinkable and it somehow needed to be handed down to them from a more advanced group.  Just like us just coming up with digital computers is so sudden, historically speaking, we must have gotten them somewhere else when really they just evolved (not that they were a given and had to happen but they were going to happen once we managed to get to a certain place).

The site looks to be some old sea port carved into stone. The turtle image maybe having spiritual value of some type. On lower sea levels the whole site makes sense. This site doesn't seem to be any more advanced than what it is, stone carvings that amount to a sea port for vessels. The advancement aspect being that it would date back pretty far and be considered ahead of it's time in some ways. 

I don't think he's saying that it needed to be handed down, he's just reporting on what's already been said by the ancients, which, is that knowledge came by way of ancestors or knowledgeable teachers of some type. So he's following that lead and seeing where it goes. They seemed to think that there were previous civilizations. It could be blown out of proportion, but there was at least some kind of people who were carving things out here, standing up stones there, previous to what we consider the birth of civilization. That may have informed the opinions of those mythologizing the past during the periods that we consider the birth of civilization. 

3 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

The site looks to be some old sea port carved into stone. The turtle image maybe having spiritual value of some type. On lower sea levels the whole site makes sense. This site doesn't seem to be any more advanced than what it is, stone carvings that amount to a sea port for vessels. The advancement aspect being that it would date back pretty far and be considered ahead of it's time in some ways. 

I guess I don't see all of those things.  I see a rock that would be fairly impossible to climb so not very useful if it's a port.  The turtle seems like a bit of a projection.  I don't see it unless someone says this is a turtle.  May as well be a broken starfish or some other thing.  When I can find other pics of the area it looks like there's a bunch of cliffs around it but I can't get any real feel for scale so it's hard to say how the whole place lays out.  I'd also wonder if it were always a giant rock outcropping or if it were covered in dirt?  That would change a lot of arguments.  For example, the "paths" at the base would likely disappear (as they might be buried by dirt) but make climbing to the top easier and more likely so perhaps some work would done up there (and the amount of work might depend on how much dirt covered the top). 

3 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

I don't think he's saying that it needed to be handed down, he's just reporting on what's already been said by the ancients, which, is that knowledge came by way of ancestors or knowledgeable teachers of some type. So he's following that lead and seeing where it goes. They seemed to think that there were previous civilizations. It could be blown out of proportion, but there was at least some kind of people who were carving things out here, standing up stones there, previous to what we consider the birth of civilization. That may have informed the opinions of those mythologizing the past during the periods that we consider the birth of civilization. 

So the knowledge didn't come down from these earlier folks?  It was just assumed by the later reporters that the knowledge must have come down from an earlier time since they gained knowledge in such a teacher/student fashion?

mwc

3 hours ago, mwc said:

So the knowledge didn't come down from these earlier folks?  It was just assumed by the later reporters that the knowledge must have come down from an earlier time since they gained knowledge in such a teacher/student fashion?

The ancients claim that the Neter's, or Anunaki, etc. existed and that pretty much founds the notion of older civilizations. But they date so far back that academics view it as throw away material. Were they distant ancestors, gods, aliens, or completely made up? Hancock seems to be tying them into the ancestors option. 

9 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

The ancients claim that the Neter's, or Anunaki, etc. existed and that pretty much founds the notion of older civilizations. But they date so far back that academics view it as throw away material. Were they distant ancestors, gods, aliens, or completely made up? Hancock seems to be tying them into the ancestors option. 

I don't know if this is the case or not.  I would say more often than not they try to take it within the confines of the story and what is known about the culture.

mwc

@Geezer

More on this above. 

20 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

@Geezer

More on this above. 

Thanks for the info..

On October 8, 2018 at 7:09 AM, Joshpantera said:

It is interesting that Sumerians, for example, claim their knowledge and skills were given to them by the Anunaki. Other cultures, in South American for example, also claim their knowledge came from white men with beards they referred to as Sages.

The obvious similarities in these various groups  agricultural & engineering skills appears to come from transferred knowledge from some outside source. There is also evidence these various cultures from different continents were interacting with each other.. 

I think there is sufficient evidence to support Hancock's, and others, theories that there were advanced civilizations that existed in antiquity. I also believe there is sufficent evidence to support the theory that there has been at least 3 extinction events in earths history. 

I like the graphic illustration of how the sphinx would have looked through time as the terrain changed, rain erosion set in, and how it was eventually renovated into what we see now. And the associated evidence with the sphinx temple. I hope this continues to be resolved and that they continue finding more because there's something going on here. Exactly what that it is seems foggy, but it seems clear enough that our modern assumptions are in need of some type of correction. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

NASA has found a second potential crater in Greenland: 

• 2 months later...

@Geezer

8 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

@Geezer

Good video, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

• 1 month later...