Goodbye Jesus

The weirdest thing is happening to me

SerenelyBlue

7 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

Why aren't you chasing away end, but you are telling me to move on?

Florduh is not chasing you away.  He suggested that you take a break from the Ex-C forum for a while because he sincerely believes your recent participation here is not helping you.

To me at least, that sounds like a friend trying to help.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, L.B. said:

This place, and very specifically this subforum, is not a place where it is safe to engage in absolutist language and diatribe.

What? This is the internet. When it gets to be too much, you close the tab and take a break. There's no safer place to say whatever you want to try saying. Worst that can happen is you get banned. Assuming you haven't given out your details and made an enemy out of someone crazy.

8 hours ago, L.B. said:

Trust me when I tell you that you will never get well without losing the pride and arrogance that comes from refusing to get help.

Only one who can save you is you. You can only trust people you're certain share an interest with you. And you can't really be certain, so always be vigilant. Professionals have to keep making money and helping you not need them anymore lowers their income. Relatives might be nearly as selfish, needing you for emotional support or to fulfill their fantasies of their ideal family without much concern for what you really want.

Everyone who needs you to do something will say they treat you however they treat you out of love and concern. But the truth is, unless they truly respect your volition they're only furthering their own interests and yours will be obstacles to them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 1:19 AM, Realist said:

... go study the roots of your vile belief system ... find how it made its way into our civilization ... obviously you have NEVER done that! I guess seeing you change like the wind there will never be any chance of you doing that! You are NO different to the Muslims ... you just need to wake up to it! 

How the vile infection known as xtianity spread through europe is how the moslems are trying to spread through europe. Lies, deception, threats, governmental invasion and downright murder. 

• Like 1