Goodbye Jesus

The Dead Rise!

3 hours ago, Justus said:

Why would that even be a question?  Since even a blind man can read in the scriptures that Mary Magdalene, Salome and Mary arrived at the tomb of Jesus before the sun came up the morning following the crucifixion and the tomb was empty then how did the disciples steal his body?   Of course for someone to say that the disciples stole Jesus body to make up the resurrection story then what is obvious is that if the gospel be hid it be hid to them that are lost.   

Where would anyone possibly get the idea that the disciples stole the body?  It's crazy and non-biblical, right?

Matthew 28

13 telling them, “You are to say, ‘His disciples came during the night and stole him away while we were asleep.’ 14 If this report gets to the governor, we will satisfy him and keep you out of trouble.” 15 So the soldiers took the money and did as they were instructed. And this story has been widely circulated among the Jews to this very day.

Well, I mean except for the part where the bible actually says this was a conspiracy going around and tries to explain it away.

When you're writing the story you can just sort of say whatever you want.  I could just say that jesus turned into a grasshopper and jumped away so no one noticed him until he turned himself back into a human.  After all he was given shapeshifting powers when that lightening hit his tomb.  See how that works?

mwc

• Super Moderator
4 hours ago, Justus said:

Wow, and you claim to have read the scriptures?  So did God tell you all meat was clean while you were eating road kill?

I'm not the one god told all meat was clean, diplodocus.  Nor do I consider the flesh of a strawman to be worth the trouble.