older

How to have sex in a canoe

From the New York Times, no less. Stay low in the hull — but keep some body parts visible above the gunwale.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/26/magazine/how-to-have-sex-in-a-canoe.html?smid=nytcore-ipad-share&smprod=nytcore-ipad

• Haha 3

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Much as Lite Beer, that's damn close to water!

kL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkipNChurch said:

that's damn close to water!

Yeah. And doing it with a life jacket on.... hmm.....I think something would be lost there.

• Haha 1

I heard a story about sex in a boat.  This involved former US Senator Ted Kennedy.  The way the story goes, there was a huddle of senators looking at an old satelite picture.  It apparently had caught Old Ted on the deck, butt nekkid, on his yacht out on Cape Cod with a young gal in an interesting position.  One senator from Alabama, one Howell Heflin, it was heard from saying, "it appears to me that Senator Kennedy has altered his position on off shore drillin."  :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I love that story and have told it many times myself. I have no doubt that it's true.

• Haha 2

News I can use 👍🏼

• Haha 1