Goodbye Jesus

God Whispers

santonellis123

Open this users .pdf at your own risk.  Ex-Christan.net cannot warrant your Operating Systems safety from attached or embedded bugs, trojans, viruses or other potential problems brought on by infected sources.

kL

It took me five years to write these essays. i completed them more than 3 years ago but only now am confident enough to share them in public.

I felt compelled to write them and guided while doing so yet I don't know by whom or why. they seem to me to be very controversial and would be considered blasphemous by almost every organized religion. however I felt that i must keep an open mind and only seek truth regardless of my biases. i left nothing on the table.

these few pages should be read once quickly and then again slowly with deliberate consideration because there are many ideas that seem ludicrous or contradictory at first

anyway its my first crack at trying to document my journey.

GW.pdfGW.pdf

Woo woo.

"Religions use logic extensively."

I was scanning GE.pdf until I saw that quote. Then I remembered that I have to go....over...here...

• Super Moderator

More "revealed wisdom." What could go wrong?

I suggest the author search out some of the others who imparted their revealed wisdom and consider if there is any merit in such musings. I submit that if some magical entity was in the business of revealing the truth to us humans then all the messages would be identical. Instead we have everything from Ernest Angley to Jim Jones to Jane Roberts to Joan of Arc to Aleister Crowley to Harold Camping revealing the "truth." Just a thought.

• Thanks 1

Just DIY Christianity, denomination n+1.  Nothing to see here, folks.

• Thanks 1