Goodbye Jesus

Should We Expect a Higher Consciousness

Guest end3

23 hours ago, florduh said:

Try talking to him about mud wrestling and viking helmets. He's cool with those subjects. 😂

LOL think I'll pass.

23 hours ago, end3 said:

Did you not read please.  I SAID I have discussed these things in detail 47 times over the years.  Florduh KNOWS my views, we KNOW each other.  My remark to him is not pointless because he KNOWS where I have been and where I am now.  You on the other hand see it as pointless because I am not answering to your satisfaction.  Pay close attention to this last sentence please.....even if I did, you would reject ANYTHING I have to say as my hippie version and not knowing ANYTHING about which you are describing. 

And for the record, there has been one dude in the last years that I would consider on your 11 scale....Sconner.  God bless him, he was angry at God because his son died at about age 10 or so.  I can't even imagine. 

You're ridiculous.

23 hours ago, end3 said:

Did I not state before that my goal was not to change minds???  Need I go copy and paste???  And to the bolded....you have stated this at least 3 times now.  Got it.   Every time I log back in to this discussion, you have regressed to a previous point where you say AGAIN that I don't get it and then kick me in the shins a few more times before moving on.   

Not sure what your really want from a dialogue anyhow....you don't give a shit about Christianity nor Christians for that matter....regardless of their position in the process, yet you can't even see how one of the major tenants of Christianity is working in your life, right here, right now.  Nor would you be open to exploring that because your 11 is always turned up to 11.....12 on occasion when you are pissed.  

Chill, quit fucking kicking me and maybe we can visit...

No thank you. I'm done.

22 hours ago, end3 said:

interfaith dialogue?  We don't share the same faith.  I don't do two, three, five gods.  My God is a part of me and me Him.  Go ahead, label yourself with some technical label and I will go read up on it.  I'm not above doing that.  My goal is actually to see you as a person, a unique creation, and whatever it is that brings you joy/brings you to the table.  If you want to participate in that, glory.  But it's gonna have to be you that puts down this fuck all you fundie stuff.....I have been a fundy....got the t-shirt.  I'm not running around saying fuck the multi-god fundies.  And you, please, are the one beating my ass about my lack of interfaith dialogue.  You need to be proud....I could have stuck about 5 ma'ams in there.

You don't even know what "interfaith" means? It means two people of differing religious points of view having a dialogue about where they philosophically agree and disagree. I don't do labels or organized religions. If people want to know what my views are, they have to actually talk to me. There is no "cliffs notes" to my spiritual point of view.  Now you seem like the angry one. Look, we are incompatible conversational partners. Let's move on.

23 hours ago, end3 said:

Hey, you are the moderator....can't you moderate her down to about a pleasing 6 or 7.....this 11 shit make me feel like Al Bundy...

You have spent your last posts reclassifying our entire conversation as if you were super decent and awesome instead of being a little dickhead from the start. When we both called a truce and decided to have a conversation, I said some very personal stuff and opened up emotionally as a good will gesture. Then you showed what a callous little clueless shithead you are. But hey... it's the lion's den and you are welcome to be here so carry on, but I'm not going to fall for your "nice" routine again.

1 hour ago, VerbosityCat said:

No thank you. I'm done.

Yay.  So very tired you people like you and your whining ass, I'm gonna run over you with my overbearing, I know it all, routine.  Adios, senora..

• Super Moderator

Get a room...

You don't even know what "interfaith" means? It means two people of differing religious points of view having a dialogue about where they philosophically agree and disagree. I don't do labels or organized religions. If people want to know what my views are, they have to actually talk to me. There is no "cliffs notes" to my spiritual point of view.  Now you seem like the angry one. Look, we are incompatible conversational partners. Let's move on.

So actually try to say something about your 5 gods of however many you subscribe to and maybe compare this to our physical reality?  I have plenty of anecdotal evidence that points to Christianity being a pretty decent representation of what we see. 

22 minutes ago, florduh said:

Get a room...

Is there a mud pit??

This one does seem Viking helmet worthy....

She could take Thumbelina easy...

You're ridiculous.

No, it's accurate....you spend a lot of fucking time whining rather than doing...

Let me rephrase....whining ass whatever.  And because you have been hurt by the evils of that dreaded Christianity, this gives you license to be an overbearing b.  Bottom line is I'm reasonably sure you've never explored it much...

• Super Moderator

I thought y'all were done.

13 hours ago, end3 said:

Even mental rapture would be nice at this point...Calgon....something...

Does this help?  http://www.evilbible.com/

13 hours ago, end3 said:

I wrestle to relieve stress.....weightlifting has helped as well.  The mental chess game is interesting...trying to figure where each of us is on the development scale....  Hans moved on....Antlerman moved on.  Florduh is near had enough.  I gauge you not far behind them....but a little back. 

You are a Christian and you have a Bible, right?   If I and every other person here moved on, would that make what you believe correct?

On the development scale,  'I gauge you' to be a bullshitter. 

• Super Moderator
8 hours ago, end3 said:

When she shuts up...

Is it necessary for you to respond?  Or do you, maybe, bear some of the responsibility for this on-going debacle?

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Is it necessary for you to respond?  Or do you, maybe, bear some of the responsibility for this on-going debacle?

nah...just in a combative mood...tired of the attitude....it will wane..., mine, that is.

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, end3 said:

nah...just in a combative mood...tired of the attitude....it will wane..., mine, that is.

Nothing wrong with a combative attitude; just don't keep saying you're done if you're not.