Goodbye Jesus

God is an alien

SerenelyBlue

He created the Cosmos.  He comes from another dimension.  Noticed that we evolved to beings who can perceive him and formed his own nation Israel to prepare the way for his master plan.  Salvation on grand scale.  He saved us from himself.  He is a perfect alien and cannot mix with us without wanting to punish us for our imperfection.  He took the punishment on himself and made us acceptable.  He is making us real children to join him in his dimension.

Is his name xenu, by any chance?

• Haha 2

So I was right all along... I knew it!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

He created the Cosmos.  He comes from another dimension.  Noticed that we evolved to beings who can perceive him and formed his own nation Israel to prepare the way for his master plan.  Salvation on grand scale.  He saved us from himself.  He is a perfect alien and cannot mix with us without wanting to punish us for our imperfection.  He took the punishment on himself and made us acceptable.  He is making us real children to join him in his dimension.

Break out the cool aid folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Some say Yahweh is an Anunnaki alien that was part of overseeing genetic experiments on pre-humans. That's another rabbit hole.

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator

facepalm111.jpg

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

He created the Cosmos.

Mere assertion.  Please provide empirical evidence.

He comes from another dimension.

Noticed [sic] that we evolved to beings....

Yes, homo sapiens sapiens evolved.

[Humans] can perceive him and [God] formed his own nation Israel to prepare the way for his master plan.

Two mere assertions.  Please provide empirical evidence.

Salvation on grand scale.

He saved us from himself.

He is a perfect alien and cannot mix with us without wanting to punish us for our imperfection.  

He took the punishment on himself and made us acceptable.

He is making us real children to join him in his dimension.

Welcome back H.  Your post is quite boring and contains nothing but your personal religious dogma.

Got anything else?

• Thanks 2

• Super Moderator

Dude, Agent Mulder wants you to talk to your therapist about those meds.  He thinks the Cigarette Smoking Man has trapped you in some kind of conspiracy.  Sculley is looking at the science involved.  But if you don't get yourself checked out, SAC Skinner is going to pull the plug on the whole thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

"He saved us from himself".    He created sin, and man, and then cursed the Earth when man sinned. The Apostle Paul said that 'apart from the law there is no sin' yet at the time man first sinned the law hadn't yet been given, and man was still in total innocence and didn't know Good from Evil. 

So then later came God killing everyone on earth except for 8 people that somehow produced more than 7 billion offspring in less than six thousand years, then Moses and the Law (finally!), then  Prophets, Kings, Judges, and so on. Then at last a guy that may or may not have actually existed showed up, claimed to be God and killed himself by having other people kill him (suicide by Roman cop?), came back to life and stayed on earth for whichever amount of time the "Gospel" you choose says, flies up into the clouds and disappears, never to be seen again.

Seems legit Serenely Blue, but are you sure that Israel is the place this alien chose to prepare the way for this Master Plan? Could be, but I would have chosen Area 51 myself.

Really H, I'm not trying to ridicule you, but just the ideas in general, because I've been there. Honest.  

• Thanks 2

It's a no funnnn, being a creator aliennnnnn.

9 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

I thought Carl Sagan created Cosmos.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, duderonomy said:

"He saved us from himself".    He created sin, and man, and then cursed the Earth when man sinned. The Apostle Paul said that 'apart from the law there is no sin' yet at the time man first sinned the law hadn't yet been given, and man was still in total innocence and didn't know Good from Evil. 

So then later came God killing everyone on earth except for 8 people that somehow produced more than 7 billion offspring in less than six thousand years, then Moses and the Law (finally!), then  Prophets, Kings, Judges, and so on. Then at last a guy that may or may not have actually existed showed up, claimed to be God and killed himself by having other people kill him (suicide by Roman cop?), came back to life and stayed on earth for whichever amount of time the "Gospel" you choose says, flies up into the clouds and disappears, never to be seen again.

Seems legit Serenely Blue, but are you sure that Israel is the place this alien chose to prepare the way for this Master Plan? Could be, but I would have chosen Area 51 myself.

Really H, I'm not trying to ridicule you, but just the ideas in general, because I've been there. Honest.  

I think one of the other Christians said that there was sin before there was sin, or there was the law before there was the law...or something absurd like that.

It reminds me of the doctor's office telling me that my appointment is at 9 but I have to be there at 8:45....I dont get it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Fuego said:

Some say Yahweh is an Anunnaki alien that was part of overseeing genetic experiments on pre-humans. That's another rabbit hole.

Arrived by Jew-F-O, created the Isralien's as earths master race, from which all sub races would proceed. Later thwarted by Jizzlam......

• Haha 2

Why is this thread not in the Lion's Den anymore?  Where is it?

There never was a Lion's Den because, after the alien god created it, he realized it was not perfect like him. So he had to punish it by killing  himself for 3 days then erasing the Lion's Den for all time and eternity.

But you can make the Lion's Den, which never existed now, come back if you pray & repent & sacrifice (skip your chocolate 1/2 calf latte tomorrow) , and bring 3 ex-Mormons to Christendom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

Why is this thread not in the Lion's Den anymore?  Where is it?

Which thread are you talking about? 

This one.  No worries.  I see it now.

i once was lost, but now am found 
T'was blind but now I see

halleluzah

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:26 PM, midniterider said:

It's a no funnnn, being a creator aliennnnnn.

I thought Carl Sagan created Cosmos.

Billion and billions of us thought so too...lol

On 8/23/2018 at 9:46 PM, buffettphan said:

facepalm111.jpg

Then there's, Palmface!

palmface.jpg

• Haha 3