buffettphan

"Christian" bracelet on Amazon -- LMAO!!!!

I was browsing through Amazon and came across an item with this description:

Yiyang Christian Jewelry for Women Bible Verse Bracelets Gift for Her Cuff Bangle Engraved Let Your Light Shine

Popular mantra engraved on leather bracelet, Inspirational and motivational saying daily reminder, Bracelet come with elegant velvet bags, amazing gift idea for Easter,Christmas, Graduation, Birthday, Wedding, Thanksgiving day, Mother's Day,

And here's the picture:

61NeZHSzUCL._UY695_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Yiyang-Bracelet-Inspirational-Stainless-Personalized/dp/B07D1QJH8Y/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1535073881&sr=8-20&keywords=engraved%2Bbar%2Bbracelet%2Bfor%2Bwomen&th=1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

PLEASE EXCUSE THE ANNOYING COMMERCIAL BREAKS IN THE CONVERSATION:

As with everything these days, the cost of keeping the Ex-C forum up and running has been rising. Inflation? In part, but the primary reason is this: As participation in the forums grows, costs increase. The Ex-C forums will remain free of charge to everyone, but if you believe this little corner of the Internet provides value to you or others, and you feel inclined to help keep us online, please consider making a one-time donation or becoming a regular contributor. Contribution options appear under the "Upgrade" link above, and can be accessed by clicking here.

Oh, and as an incentive (no, you won't be given any bogus promises of eternal bliss), if you do become a regular contributor by signing up for any monthly or yearly patron package, this annoying ADVO will disappear.

And now, back to the regularly scheduled conversation...

Bwahahaha!!!

The description (below) from the website is awesome. I need to get these for my (adult) girls. Two out of 3 of them would be highly insulted. My youngest (whom I have managed to corrupt with my late-in-life heathenism) would die laughing.

Description

Our advantages as a jewelry gift:

1.Christian bracelet designed is very popular in United Stated, especially for teen girls and adults women.

2.Christian bangle as a jewelry is meaningful as a religion gift.

3.The size is adjustable for most people and adjusted easily.

4.This bracelet wear comfortablely and take off easily, you can wear it in your daily life.

• Like 2

@buffetphan If I could give you a thumbs up I would. This made my day.  🤣

• Thanks 1

Wouldn't they make lovely christmas gifts for all the nutty christians in our lives?!?   I am soooooooooo tempted!   

And still rolling on the floor laughing!  

That's pretty funny. We are going to order one for our sister in law.:lmao:

This is soooo fantastic. 🤣

Sounds like my typical response to one of those annoying, irritating, tiny dick street preachers.