Goodbye Jesus

Pondering

Aries256

Since there is zero evidence anything in xtianity is true, zero evidence the bible is true, and zero evidence of the judeo-xtian god. Xtianity should be reclassified as a mythology. I mean why is xtianity, islam, hinduism, etc a “religion” whereas the greek, norse, slavic, etc pantheons considered “mythology”?

On 8/25/2018 at 6:39 PM, Aries256 said:

Since there is zero evidence anything in xtianity is true, zero evidence the bible is true, and zero evidence of the judeo-xtian god. Xtianity should be reclassified as a mythology. I mean why is xtianity, islam, hinduism, etc a “religion” whereas the greek, norse, slavic, etc pantheons considered “mythology”?

Who does the classifying?  Some folks somewhere believe in everything you just called mythology. 

Where I live, Zeus is right now throwing lightening bolts at the earth. What more proof do I need that he is real?

Where I live, there are people that worship Biblegod because of their faith although they have never seen him, just like the Bible said they would do. What more proof do I need that he is real?

It's a bit more complicated than what you posited here Aries256.   No offense, but again, who does the classifying? 

My point exactly it’s all mythology, all made up nonsense. None of it should be classified as a religion. Common sense does the classification. What is real? What actually exists. None of it? Well there you go. 

• Super Moderator

The Six-Nippled One (Glorify Her Name) is NOT mythology.  She is real; and the fact that both men and women have nipples proves that she is real.  Why else would men have nipples if not to bring glory to the Six-Nippled One (Glorify Her Name)?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

The Six-Nippled One (Glorify Her Name) is NOT mythology.  She is real; and the fact that both men and women have nipples proves that she is real.  Why else would men have nipples if not to bring glory to the Six-Nippled One (Glorify Her Name)?

Hahahahahahaha