LogicalFallacy

Hurricanes bearing down on USA east coast

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Yep, if you're in the path, GTFO now. Now, and don't stop driving for at least four hours. Now.

• Thanks 1

Several members are within these areas. Please stay safe...all of you.... and do exactly what they say. This is very big and bloody scary. 

Love and ((hugs)) to you all! 

https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/10/17844258/hurricane-florence-atlantic-storm-category-four-intensity-unusual

Yeah, we got flat rogered last year with Irma. Florence will likely do some damage on the coasts and a ways inland. Get supplies before the mad house plunders them all away. 

Here's a site that most of the surfers use with a massive amount of collected data on all things tropical in the Atlantic: 

http://trackthetropics.com/

Like Florduh said, get out of there.

They are saying this one is huge and could go to cat 5!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12123254

I hope everyone in the area manages to stay safe!

I don't think that Pat Robertson's "Shield of Protection" is gonna be nearly as effective as he thinks it will......

23 minutes ago, Tsathoggua9 said:

I hope everyone in the area manages to stay safe!

I don't think that Pat Robertson's "Shield of Protection" is gonna be nearly as effective as he thinks it will......

Well it really depends... are the people in the area gay, having abortions, or witches? because I think it was Robertson who said that was why the Twin Towers got hit. The Shield of Protection only can go so far. Gay aborting witches can pierce right through that thing!

Speaking of Pat Robertson's "Shield of Protection", here's a little snippet from 2006:

...But if Robertson’s track record as a divine weathercaster holds true, Oregonians may have less to fear than do the citizens in the Tidewater Virginia area that is headquarters to Robertson’s rightwing political and religious enclave. In 1998, Robertson predicted all sorts of disasters would smite central Florida:

After Orlando … city officials voted in 1998 to fly rainbow flags from city lampposts during the annual Gay Days event at Disney World, Robertson issued the city a warning: “I don’t think I’d be waving those flags in God’s face if I were you. … [A] condition like this will bring about the destruction of your nation. It’ll bring about terrorist bombs, it’ll bring earthquakes, tornadoes and possibly a meteor.”

Instead, God smote Robertson by hurling Hurricane Bonnie directly at Virginia Beach that August:

Overnight, Bonnie drifted out into the Atlantic southeast of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina … Rough surf pounded the Atlantic coastline as far north as New England, while 12- to 15-foot swells were reported along the Virginia coast. Winds as high as 90 mph snapped ship mooring ropes and left hundreds of thousands of people without electricity on Friday in the Virginia Beach-Norfolk area.

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2006/05/18/god-reveals-weather-report-to-pat-robertson/

Tonight's prophecy. Cat 4 before landfall. Weaker during land fall. Headed to the mountains as depression: 

Florence Projected Path

Tomorrow I'll be surfing on the space coast....

5 minutes ago, Joshpantera said:

Tonight's prophecy: 

Is that according to Pat Robertson or the weather people?

8 minutes ago, Cat987 said:

Is that according to Pat Robertson or the weather people?

I always refer to the weather models as the "prophecies." And the weather itself, "the weather gods." 

The weather gods shine favorable when the prophecies come into fruition and the surf conditions become ideal....

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Joshpantera said:

I always refer to the weather models as the "prophecies." And the weather itself, "the weather gods." 

The weather gods shine favorable when the prophecies come into fruition and the surf conditions become ideal....

well, alrighty then

Apparently the Shield of Faith thing works.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/pat-robertson-thanks-god-for-sparing-his-properties-from-hurricane-florence/

Take that atheists! 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1989 said:

Apparently the Shield of Faith thing works.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/pat-robertson-thanks-god-for-sparing-his-properties-from-hurricane-florence/

Take that atheists! 😁

Well those poor Christians south of him are about to cop it! No doubt they are gay sympathisers.

On 9/11/2018 at 9:40 PM, Joshpantera said:

swh2zrvmbnl11.png

• Haha 2