Goodbye Jesus

So this is the end

quinntar

Thank you for your time, my deprogramming is complete. I enjoyed most of the conversation's here, but I have nothing left to talk about. I am currently out in the field combating Christian's head on until I'm satisfied I've made an impact.

On a personal note I grew tired of being shot down here for idea's that didn't fit in a test tube. I've also never made any legitimate connection's with anybody. I don't care if it's me, we've got to carry each other.

Anyway I'll leave you with this song

On 10/9/2018 at 11:57 AM, quinntar said:

Thank you for your time, my deprogramming is complete. I enjoyed most of the conversation's here, but I have nothing left to talk about. I am currently out in the field combating Christian's head on until I'm satisfied I've made an impact.

On a personal note I grew tired of being shot down here for idea's that didn't fit in a test tube. I've also never made any legitimate connection's with anybody. I don't care if it's me, we've got to carry each other.

Thanks for stopping by. Here's your hat and there's the door. 

😂

Bye, best of luck with combating Christians.

On ideas being shotdown, yeah people have different opinions, and certainly mentioning certain topics gets typical knee jerk responses but you learn who you can engage with and who to ignore. Its  a fact of forum life.

Best of luck, stay safe.

• Like 1

Make sure you force your own personal religious view on those nasty Christians like they do to other people.

• Haha 1

On 10/9/2018 at 11:57 AM, quinntar said:

I am currently out in the field combating Christian's head on until I'm satisfied I've made an impact.

Go get em'!

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing the thread title, I couldn't help but think of this song:

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose I could say I'm sorry you were disappointed with your experience here, but that would be insincere of me.

This is a forum where people visit and post for a lot of different reasons.

I, for one, desperately needed this place when I was actively involved in ministry and only just beginning to crawl out from under the mess I had gotten myself into.

I also really needed this place when I needed to be pissed at the church and religion in general and needed a safe place to be able to vent, growl, etc, as necessary without fear that I was not conforming to "rules" other than the obvious ones the mods have established.

Other than that, it's a wide-open space, and if you didn't find what you think you were looking for, perhaps you expected too much? Who knows.

Anyway, take care, and please don't actively pursue opportunities to insert your non-belief position into encounters with everyone you meet. That's just being a non-religious asshole, the same motivation that drives the so-called "believers".

• Like 2

Ironic that your avatar is an 8 ball.  Are you putting yourself behind it?  I dont know you, and haven't followed your posts in the past, but if you are looking for support, as this indicates, 

On 10/9/2018 at 10:57 AM, quinntar said:

I've also never made any legitimate connection's with anybody. I don't care if it's me, we've got to carry each other.

You may need to look at how you go about it.

And if you are setting out to deconvert Christians that don't want deconverting , you are setting yourself up for more frustration.  Just something to think about.  BEST WISHES!

• Like 1