Goodbye Jesus

Unequally Yoked

florduh

• Super Moderator

For those of you who are still married to a believer, who have a fundamentalist parent, who are immersed in a typical Bible Belt scenario, this vid may be of some use.

• Thanks 4

Thanks Florduh.  I agree - it's fantastic!  Spot on.  I'm a husband to a believing wife and this video totally hits at a key point in our struggle - that my unbelief came as a result of genuinely seeking to know truth.  And the reason I told her was to be as honest and open with my life partner as I could be.

But she still sees it as a choice I made - or at least the result of choices I made to entertain non Christian arguments which began the downfall...

She recently told me that later in my life I will look back and be filled with regret for all of the ruin and destruction I caused my family by not believing anymore...

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, Insightful said:

And the reason I told her was to be as honest and open with my life partner as I could be.

Unfortunately some people only want your honesty if you agree with them.

Yes, I thought the video might help organize thoughts and help one define motives. For some there's just no easy way no matter how well meaning you may be. Good luck.

• Like 2