Goodbye Jesus

A Noob

mothermoon

Hey everyone!

You guys can call me Luna.

I was raised in a Catholic household and firmly held those beliefs until about high school. Since then, I've been questioning. I've never been an atheist, but I am definitely agnostic, with pagan leanings. For a while, I considered myself a Hellenic polytheist. It was very brief. Right now, I'm still unsure about what I believe in. I just know that I do believe in something. I've always felt a pull towards the moon, so I tend to pray to her and call her Mother Moon. Sometimes I just talk to the universe. And sometimes, I do still pray to God. Although, I don't know if They listen.

I believe that all faiths are real. I don't believe in all faiths, but I believe that the gods of those faiths are real. That everyone is right, in some way or another. That's just what makes the most sense to me right now.

I'm looking for a place to talk about ideas and beliefs and old beliefs and really dig into what it means to be an Ex-Christian. So I'm really glad I found this place.

• Like 1

Welcome.  Yes, this is a good site to explore your ideas, beliefs and thoughts.

Welcome!

2 hours ago, mothermoon said:

Hey everyone!

You guys can call me Luna.

I was raised in a Catholic household and firmly held those beliefs until about high school. Since then, I've been questioning. I've never been an atheist, but I am definitely agnostic, with pagan leanings. For a while, I considered myself a Hellenic polytheist. It was very brief. Right now, I'm still unsure about what I believe in. I just know that I do believe in something. I've always felt a pull towards the moon, so I tend to pray to her and call her Mother Moon. Sometimes I just talk to the universe. And sometimes, I do still pray to God. Although, I don't know if They listen.

I believe that all faiths are real. I don't believe in all faiths, but I believe that the gods of those faiths are real. That everyone is right, in some way or another. That's just what makes the most sense to me right now.

I'm looking for a place to talk about ideas and beliefs and old beliefs and really dig into what it means to be an Ex-Christian. So I'm really glad I found this place.

Well hello Luna, come on down! 

You're the next pagan contestant on "Who is Right?" 

😂

Seriously though, we have neo-pagan members and assorted discussions in that direction which can be found here: https://www.ex-christian.net/forum/30-ex-christian-spirituality/

Hello and welcome!

Welcome Luna! I think an interesting characteristic of this group is that by definition everyone here has gone through more than one belief system at least. I think there's a lot to be learned from people who have walked between worlds...