Goodbye Jesus

Enlightenment: Documentary

Joshpantera

Discussion of traditional magick included.....

@midniterider

• Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 7:32 PM, Joshpantera said:

Discussion of traditional magick included.....

@midniterider

I watched it. :) Quite uplifting, sir. And motivating.

• Like 1

@midniterider

Around 22:00 forward on the second video I posted about Radin's book, "Real Magic," he does go into some of the details with the experimentation that's been going on. And how some of the interpretations are that people can "push." But when "time is introduced it seems that people are not pushing the intention and that it originates in the future, and then reality catches up to it. This is going on by 23:20 of the video. And this is basically what the law of attraction stuff has been aimed at. Trying to fully believe that something is already done, already there. You embrace the feeling of something already existing and then reality catches up to it. That's certainly one of the more difficult aspects to do, because belief is involved. 

I'm gonna have to pour over Radin's book to finally learn for myself what exactly the truth is about the testing that has been done. What are the specifics of the tests. How are the results interpreted, and why. I really want to wrap my head around this thing because if the truth is that we're getting positive results for these speculative issues through scientific testing, then going around claiming that all tests have failed or that there is no evidence would be a very poor position to take on the subject. I have to admit, I've just taken claims that all tests have failed and no evidence exists at face value and never really looked into it very deep.

Because obviously sensational sounding claims must be false, right? Maybe that's not the case though.

The wacky sounding stuff that Radin is outlining about time and our perception of it is not news to me, it just sounds like some of the bizarre stuff coming out of the quantum level world actually does span out and apply to macrocosm in these ways - where "time" isn't what we think and so on. "Space" may not exist as we perceive it, that's another issue I've been seeing lately. So all of our judgement's based only on our perception of things like "space and time" may be way off, and limited to a short sided perception of the actually reality we're trying to perceive. 

That's not scary to me, but I do understand how that could be scary to a lot of people. The uncertainty levels go through the roof. It seems like by admitting this that it amounts to saying anything is possible. But I wouldn't say anything. Reality is probably still something in particular, even if we're not perceiving it directly enough to get the full picture. And all of this comes tumbling out of the issue of coming to enlightenment. Knowing that we know less than we think that we know, regardless of how much knowledge we've obtained so far. It's humbling. We've probably barely scratched the surface. And I'm comfortable facing that. 

What does this mean to christianity and jesus? 

In my opinion, not a whole lot. I don't see admission of uncertainty, mystery, and possible precognition and other issues favoring christianity in any way. Christianity is a copy cat religion based on retelling older myths and pagan mystery school material. If there's anything to anything, it would date back to the old pagan mysteries and whatever informed the old pagan mysteries. And if by researching esotericism (as Radin has done) I found some truths to be recognized, I'd be more inclined to recognize them at the source in the old pagan mysteries than I would to stop short at the level of a middle man religion like christianity and think that I'd found some truth there. I see people make that mistake with christianity quite often. They'll pick up on the solar mysteries, platonism, astrotheology, numerology, and other aspects that were tossed in to christianity and the bible to try and give it appeal to the pagan peoples they were usurping. And then think they've found something clever and true about christianity. But the truth is that it all goes back to the earlier sources. It goes back to the pagans who were copied, and then later condemned. 

That is one example of how I became "spiritually" immune to returning to christianity. I have atheistic reasons for being immune, but these are the spiritual reasons. I understand in my own mind that christianity doesn't have anything to offer me, spiritually, as a middle man religion standing between myself today and the ancient pagan mysteries which christianity ripped off. So it's spiritually dead in my mind. My explorations into the mysteries of life and existence thereafter have been free and clear of any christian fog and / or emotional feelings that would tug me back in. I can study theosophy, the secret societies, and even magick, without a care in the world as to what that might mean if I find some truths there. Knowing full well that they wouldn't bolster christianity anyways. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

Watched the whole thing. Good background information for the average person who has a leaning in the direction of magic. I like the tea study.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.