Goodbye Jesus

Paradigm shift

SerenelyBlue

I don't have a name for what I am anymore.  For mental health reasons I am now avoiding religion or atheism.  It is much better this way.  Life is much better this way.

You who called me a troll or made fun of me can go to hell.

17 minutes ago, SerenelyBlue said:

I don't have a name for what I am anymore.  For mental health reasons I am now avoiding religion or atheism.  It is much better this way.  Life is much better this way.

I hope so SR. I am truly sorry for all the difficulties you have had to endure. I think the folks that have been rude to you were not aware of all the struggles you have had to go through. I think it might be wise for you to steer clear of religion, in all of its forms, from now on. 

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

1 hour ago, SerenelyBlue said:

Seems fair. You threatened us with hell and now you wish us to go there. How about a little recognition for us hanging in there, changing your status as whim dictates, not banning you for religious tirades?

The kid gloves have been on from the start, but there are problems with someone posing as an atheist here and a christian elsewhere at the same time. This is the very definition of a troll. Yet, here you remain, and with a designation you requested.

Again, there is no way to tell what's going on with anyone who posts here so inconsistently. Is it mental illness? Is it a game? You want us to sometimes treat you as a normal Christian and at others you define yourself as an atheist/agnostic or whatever the word of the day is. You have claimed to be under medical supervision and then claimed you are fine and need no such help. As you post whatever you are claiming to be here you are posting the opposite on other sites. So what would YOU do in such circumstances?

But let's be generous and assume mental illness. This is not a psychiatric facility and we have no trained professionals. Still want to play?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

Good idea.  I hope you find healthy and interesting activities.

3 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

I don't really have a name for what I am either :) Truth defies categorization or comprehension.

I don't have a name for what I am either but others seem to feel that they do.

I'm not sure I care for it, though. :lmao:

7 hours ago, SerenelyBlue said:

If you remember, I always ALWAYS stuck up for you and I still do. 

After a while though, people like us have to realize that "it" isn't all about us. Believe it or not, there are people that have it worse, and we should help them.

If there really is a monkey on your back (so to speak), shake it off or take it with you I don't care, but let's move on.

• Like 2

Glad to hear you're doing better. 

• Like 1