Sign in to follow this  
older

Republican Politician's 'Biblical Basis For War' Called For Killing All Non-Christian Men Who Don't 'Yield'

1 hour ago, Burnedout said:

What's to stop Newsweek from producing fake news? All the other outlets are guilty of that, or at a minimum, slanting the story with a definitive bias. In my estimation, there is no such thing as an unbiased straight forward reporting. 

Cheesus Christ, you can find video of the man himself talking about it. It's been covered everywhere. The FBI is even looking into it. There is no reason to call it fake other than just not wanting to admit that this is where the Republican Party has ended up. It's the same as with Trump; his own words tell the story and no slant, bias or fake news needed to see where they stand.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, older said:

Wotta nutcase!

4 minutes ago, Burnedout said:

Wait a minute.  WHO^^ has said that Project Veritas aka...James O'Keefe is biased?  Yeah yeah yeah.... ;)

I have no idea what you're talking about or the relevance here.

It should be obvious to everyone by now that America has more than its share of whacko's. 

2 hours ago, Burnedout said:

I believe you have said to the effect that James O'Keefe and Project Veritas, you know...the guy who uses hidden cameras, will use questionable edits and you thought was not to be trusted?  

Relevance? You called into question a Newsweek report. Newsweek is only one of several outlets reporting on this. We're talking about something that actually happened, something you can verify from various sources including the man himself. This is not some rogue reporter making shit up and you can easily verify if so inclined.

• Like 1

What a goddamn nut job.  I hope they charge him with treason.

That guy has read the Koran and thinks it has good ideas in it then decided to apply it to Christianity. 

I wonder what will happen with women who don't yield? Probably kept for the good Christian men as property per biblical law. 

7 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

That guy has read the Koran and thinks it has good ideas in it then decided to apply it to Christianity. 

I wonder what will happen with women who don't yield? Probably kept for the good Christian men as property per biblical law. 

Seems to me he got it straight from the OT.  He's applying the commands given to the Israelites during their conquest of the promised Land to the USA as though we are gods chosen people.

3 hours ago, MamaCaz said:

Seems to me he got it straight from the OT.  He's applying the commands given to the Israelites during their conquest of the promised Land to the USA as though we are gods chosen people.

It's the OT all right, it has plenty of shit in it all right so there's no need to argue this guy got this from the Koran. I don't see any point to clinging to any delusion that Christianity is somehow safer or more sane, because the holy books of both Christianity and Islam can justify all kinds of evil. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MamaCaz said:

Yeah I was tongue in cheek... The Koran is ripped from the OT not the other way round.

• Like 1

What's the big deal? This is a typical right-winger. They say crap like this every day. 

Its stupid enough to be a joke but crazy enough to be true... Poe's law. I want to say "no one is that stupid" but you can never underestimate the stupid. 

Any reply to that would have to be in essay form, just too many ridiculous points to comment on. 

• Thanks 1

SNOPES says the ANTIFA manifesto is a hoax...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/is-this-antifa-manual-real/

I don't doubt that the ANTIFA crowd is a collection of crackpots and are potentially dangerous but facts is facts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MOHO said:

SNOPES says the ANTIFA manifesto is a hoax...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/is-this-antifa-manual-real/

I don't doubt that the ANTIFA crowd is a collection of crackpots and are potentially dangerous but facts is facts.

Nah, they'll just say Snopes is funded by "the Jews" and therefore wrong. All right wing philosophy revolves around the basic idea that "the Jews" secretly control everything. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Blood said:

Nah, they'll just say Snopes is funded by "the Jews" and therefore wrong. All right wing philosophy revolves around the basic idea that "the Jews" secretly control everything. 

Some of my right wing fams think the media is controlled by SATAN!

No. Really. They think that.

Do they believe he is physically sitting in the CNN CEO's office. No. But they believe Mr. Zucker is one of his minions. 

They think George Soros is behind everything.

• Like 1

How in the hell did he win reelection??

57 minutes ago, MamaCaz said:

How in the hell did he win reelection??

America might well be saying that 2 years from now.

• Sad 1

Yeah, he was re-elected. He's been in office since 2008, so it's not like no one knows what he is. The Republican party out here has real problems with white supremacists running on their ticket. The more traditional Republicans that aren't white supremacists do some grumbling about it, but nobody actually does anything about it. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.