Wertbag

IAmGod number plate for sale

Recommended Posts

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

@LogicalFallacy ... really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't it remarkable the value humans put on essentially meaningless stuff? 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd only expect to see something that fucked up in America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fweethawt said:

I'd only expect to see something that fucked up in America.

 

Could it be that we, in America, are not the fucked up ones?  Think about it, the rest of the world could be fucked up?  But then maybe who gives a shit?  Oh well....:shrug:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Burnedout said:

 

Could it be that we, in America, are not the fucked up ones?  Think about it, the rest of the world could be fucked up?  But then maybe who gives a shit?  Oh well....:shrug:

 

 

I think you are fucked up for thinking in this fucked-up manner. :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

I think you are fucked up for thinking in this fucked-up manner. :grin:

Hmmm.....You say that I a fucked-up, but how does one get unfucked? :Sheep:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Burnedout said:

 

Could it be that we, in America, are not the fucked up ones?  Think about it, the rest of the world could be fucked up?  But then maybe who gives a shit?  Oh well....:shrug:

 

 

 

You have a vice president who believes the world is only 6000 years old.... despite trees alive today being older than that. I rest my case :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

 

You have a vice president who believes the world is only 6000 years old.... despite trees alive today being older than that. I rest my case :D 

 

But your leaders think it is OK to steal from your people and think it is OK because they think they know better than the people do.  Kind of smug aren't they.  We at least have not fallen prey 100% to that.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now