Goodbye Jesus

Christianity Debunked Using Science and History

Margee

Lolol. The logic of some people here is simply incredible. Also, citing insults as "points" and even numbering them as such is beyond childish. 

Why does Reverend Turmoil need to speak for 'The Big Guy' ? It's like me speaking on behalf of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

This is why I opted not to argue with the guy.

To quote BAA - always remember your audience. Someone who might have thought ID is a reasonable explanation might read this and have the lights pop on as they realise all the Rev has is bold assertions with no evidence.

I thought the same thing about Aron debating Kent Hovind… until you realise how many people think that Kent is right. It's staggering.... and Kent's at the bottom of the creationist barrel.

• Super Moderator
21 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

To quote BAA - always remember your audience. Someone who might have thought ID is a reasonable explanation might read this and have the lights pop on as they realise all the Rev has is bold assertions with no evidence.

I thought the same thing about Aron debating Kent Hovind… until you realise how many people think that Kent is right. It's staggering.... and Kent's at the bottom of the creationist barrel.

That's all well and true.

12 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

That's all well and true.

I'm sensing a but... :scratch:

8 hours ago, midniterider said:

Why does Reverend Turmoil need to speak for 'The Big Guy' ? It's like me speaking on behalf of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Tis amazing. This ability of mere mortals in knowing what The Big Guy wants, or thinks, or did, or does. It's almost like the mere mortals created him as a reflection of themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, midniterider said:

Poster Reverend Turmoil is a fringe nutter, an angered individual who believes a burrito proves the existence of his imaginary sky fairy, believes the theory of biological theory of evolution relies solely on chance and believes he has unique and special access to Biblical interpreation.  He is full of shit.

• Like 1

I loved this and it helped me so much!!!  I also love Matt Dillahunty, Seth Andrews, and AronRa.    I have been absorbing as much information as I can lately.  I have also been learning about evolution lately too.  Amazing!!!  

• Like 2

For anyone interested in why @reverendturmoil gravity proves God argument breaks down, this conversation is a good example of why this argument fails.

https://youtu.be/AOdaZAtFTlg