Goodbye Jesus

No fulfilment, no friends, no answered prayers..nothing

Questioningone

Welcome!  Tell us about yourself and what you are coming out of in the INTRODUCTIONS. 

Start living by embracing LIFE apart from theological constructs. We do all indeed try to make sense of life, I'm still working at it at 67, but in the end, critical thinking, logic, reason, and common sense are your best bet. Get a good degree if you don't have one already, study hard, pursue your dreams, and find some way to feel connected with life in one way or another. LIFE is all we know for sure so it's worth pursuing and living well to the max. Principles like forgiveness, apologizing, kindness, compassion, discipline, perseverance, determination, and excellence will all contribute to a good and better life for yourself and for others. Hang in there.Start living by embracing LIFE apart from theological constructs. We do all indeed try to make sense of life, I'm still working at it at 67, but in the end, critical thinking, logic, reason, and common sense are your best bet. Get a good degree if you don't have one already, study hard, pursue your dreams, and find some way to feel connected with life in one way or another. LIFE is all we know for sure so it's worth pursuing and living well to the max. Principles like forgiveness, apologizing, kindness, compassion, discipline, perseverance, determination, and excellence will all contribute to a good and better life for yourself and for others. Hang in there.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2020 at 7:08 PM, older said:

Welcome, Jenni:

When ever you are ready feel free to start your own thread and share anything you feel like sharing. We're good listeners. 

Thank you so much - I really appreciate the invite to share and am so glad I found this website just when I needed it. 

• Like 1