Sign in to follow this  
TruthSeeker0

US climate report

Oh boy, look what de alarmists up to now. We had better better rake rake rake for our lives to mitigate these kinds of changes :P

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/us-climate-report-1.4797373

Science is a liberal plot.

• Haha 1

Just wait until some of these yeehaws in denial are hit with higher food prices due to crop failure and loss of grazing land. Wait until they find out they are now in a flood zone and have to buy flood insurance for the first time. These things will happen rather quickly, some are already happening, but they will still deny even as their world crumbles before their eyes.

If only we could stop contributing to our demise out of stupidity, stubbornness, political indoctrination and greed for short term financial gains. I'm glad I have no children.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, florduh said:

If only we could stop contributing to our demise out of stupidity, stubbornness, political indoctrination and greed for short term financial gains. I'm glad I have no children.

Sadly, I understand this statement. Neither do I, and all I can do is wonder, what kind of world, and what kind of predicament, would they be inheriting from us.

The idiocy of this decision is simply stunning. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/it-blows-my-mind-how-b-c-destroys-a-key-natural-wildfire-defence-every-year-1.4907358

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Burnedout said:

OH...forgot to include that the chicken littles who are shouting are govenrment money tit sucking institutions that will give the phony data is given fake credibility that is bought and paid for by governments that think people are too stupid to run their own lives.  Nothing new. 

You have the denier scientists paid by big corporates who have a vested interest in making money that green changes will endanger. Just remember when money is your main issue that cuts both ways. The very fact Exxon Mobil holds that view makes me doubt that its a good position to hold. 

Interestingly this report was released by the Trump administration to be buried on black Friday when no one was paying attention... convenient... or a plot by the right to hide the truth? I'm not sounding too conspiracy like am I?

Brutal and Extended Cold Blast could shatter ALL RECORDS - Whatever happened to Global Warming?

117K people are talking about this

US citizens: Your president is fucking stupid. No matter what your position is on climate change it is simply asinine to tweet this sort of bullshit. It's the sort of low level crap I expect from creationists and flat earthers... which Trump may be come to think of it.

If he actually bothered to research the subject he'd be familiar with the difference between climate, and weather. What he is talking about is WEATHER. Also if he studied enough he'd know that the arctic region is heating the fastest. He's also know that this heating pushes the cooler Arctic air south resulting in the very conditions he's tweeting about. God damn.

PS Here is the actual report: It's more of an impact report than a results report.

https://nca2018.globalchange.gov/ 

• Like 2

To the "these things have happened before" response I can only reply.... so? Just because something has happened before doesn't mean we shouldn't try to stop it from happening again.

Denialism is just silly at this point. Pick your favorite:

It isn't a problem. 

We didn't cause it. 

It has happened before. 

It's snowing outside.

We need to rake the leaves.

We don't want to pay to stop this. 

And some day soon, I expect they will start saying "the damage is already done,  so why should we bother trying to fix it?"

• Like 1

Trump will ignore the report, both because he's stupid and cannot read. Expect a tweet that says, "US Global Change Research Program is a failing agency made up of Hillary and Obama supporters who hate Trump. Their Climate Asessment (sic) is garbage."

• Haha 1

46666572_2842859099061488_6363454606957084672_n.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, florduh said:

46666572_2842859099061488_6363454606957084672_n.jpg

How dare she disrespect the President like this! These kids today!

1 hour ago, Burnedout said:

^^Now you're listening to kids with no credentials?  Well, when the people with credentials miss the mark by a mile, the highschool kid can't do any worse than the holy PhDs.  At least they have an excuse when they're wrong.  The big question is why you would trust anyone who has missed the mark.  I guess it is desperation.  LOL. ;)

The kid did not do the science. The kid is smart enough to understand it. Are you?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

US citizens: Your president is fucking stupid.

Nooooo. He has alternative facts and is an alternative genius. :)

3 hours ago, Burnedout said:

NASA and other sources of data have been caught lying.  

Like a religious person you keep prattling out the same debunked garbage. Last time you said this I showed that even your key witness denies this. Sadly a mod deleted that exchange between us and I cannot be fucked typing a proper response to this accusation again.

You were so intellectually  dishonest that when I showed using Dr Bates own words that what you were claiming was false you would not accept you were wrong.

36 minutes ago, Burnedout said:

So are you assuming the kid now is the same knowledge a credentialed scientists with the holy PhD?. 

You don't need a PhD to know the difference between weather and climate. You really are scrapping the barrel now. 

Stick the intellectually dishonest trolls on ignore guys, the debate always goes downhill when they get involved.

• Haha 1

The forest cannot possibly burn in Northern California. I've been there when snow was on the ground. The fire is false news! Global warming is a hoax. (haha)

• Haha 1

Data can be faulty for several reasons. Such data eventually gets corrected. Data is not faulty simply because you disagree with the conclusions of 96% of scientists around the world.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Burnedout said:

You use information from an apologist who has used faulty data.  Keep trying. 

I quoted your chief witness. Dr Bates... the whistle blower. You truly have no idea... none. You won't even entertain the idea that your claim is in fact false. The best you can get from your 'Hoax' is Dr Bates disagreed with wording in the report. That's it. I'll link all his statements again for you to deny if you like. We can then all chant I can fly off a building. 

22 minutes ago, Burnedout said:

I was being sarcastic and snide in my point.  Do you even know the difference? 

It's hard to tell with you. You troll so often I get confused when you make a genuine point. My bad... include sarcasm indicators next time 😛

20 hours ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

Oh boy, look what de alarmists up to now. We had better better rake rake rake for our lives to mitigate these kinds of changes :P

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/us-climate-report-1.4797373

Wow.  

Another climate changing story.

Whoop-de-doooooo!

Hate to let you in this secret but there is a 100% chance yer gonna die.

kFL

5 hours ago, SkipNChurch said:

Hate to let you in this secret but there is a 100% chance yer gonna die.

kFL

WHAT!!?? Why wasn't I told of this? This is out outrageous. Well since I'm going to die I might as well go set meself on fire... always wanted to be the human torch.

• Like 1

Logical..

"Burn Baby Burn!"

(PLEASE disregard all the carbon credits burned to frak posting this vid!)

2 hours ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

Well that's completely surprising and unpredictable. So did not see that coming. /Sarcasm.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.