Sign in to follow this  
Wertbag

America's worst serial killer admits to 90 murders

Sam Little is now America's most prolific serial killer, with admittedly 90 murders.  He was already in prison for a couple of murders, and hes finally decided to spill the whole story to law enforcement:

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/he-says-he-got-away-with-90-murders-now-he’s-confessing-to-them-all/ar-BBQ9tGo?ocid=ientp

One creepy comment he made: 

Toward the end of the interview, Sergeant LeBlanc said she asked about Mr. Little’s religious beliefs. They spoke about the nature of sin. He told her he had no need to fear God.

“He said God made him this way, so why should he ask for forgiveness?” she said. “He said God knew everything he did.”

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

One of the biggest revelations I had during my deconversion was the fact that some humans are born without a conscience. They weave their web for the innocent fly. They are a menace to society. Pity for the one that happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.  These poor, dear innocent darlings. Just horrible.  And they could be your next door neighbor. I hope he gets the death sentence. A little too late I guess, but regardless....he takes up space.

• Like 3

The title is wrong.  He is America's BEST serial killer.

mwc

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Margee said:

One of the biggest revelations I had during my deconversion was the fact that some humans are born without a conscience. They weave their web for the innocent fly. They are a menace to society. Pity for the one that happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.  These poor, dear innocent darlings. Just horrible.  And they could be your next door neighbor. I hope he gets the death sentence. A little too late I guess, but regardless....he takes up space.

Reminds me of that guy just sentenced for killing his pregnant wife and two little girls.  My mom kept saying, “How could anyone kill their own children!?”  I explained about psychopaths and how they literally do not experience emotions nor do they understand other people’s emotions.  People are just tools to get something they want.  They watch and learn how to respond in appropriate ways without feeling anything.  Then when the tools are no longer needed, they dispose of them and move on with no more thought or emotion than throwing out the trash.  It’s chilling to think about.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.