Goodbye Jesus

Love Y'all

Guest end3

Adios folks .  Not sure how to express my thanks enough.  Y'all have helped me through my darkest of days.  Have grown so much because of everyone here.  Wishing everyone a great life full of joy.  Too many folks to mention... Deva, Grampa Harley, Dude, Antlerman, Hans, Midniterider, Florduh, Kevin, Phanta, Prof........those that have passed, Legion(David), BAA(Mark).  If I missed anyone.... 

Thanks again,

Ed (END3)

2 hours ago, end3 said:

Adios folks .  Not sure how to express my thanks enough.  Y'all have helped me through my darkest of days.  Have grown so much because of everyone here.  Wishing everyone a great life full of joy.  Too many folks to mention... Deva, Grampa Harley, Dude, Antlerman, Hans, Midniterider, Florduh, Kevin, Phanta, Prof........those that have passed, Legion(David), BAA(Mark).  If I missed anyone.... 

Thanks again,

Ed (END3)

Salutes Ed.

May the “Force”  be with you! I’ve enjoyed reading your perspectives. Go in peace. ☮️

• Super Moderator

godspeed, my friend.

Bye End3. Feel free to pop in now and again. Whack us over the head to keep us sharp.

All the best.

Later End. You were the best of them.

All the best @end3

Best to you End. Come back and visit!!

(hug)

-hugs- Take care End! :)

Door's always open, save to Executive Beer Hall and Partay Room(s)!

k

• Super Moderator

end3's account deleted as requested.

I hope it's "later" and not "addio," End. We only exchanged infrequent replies, but I am glad you have been here all these years. And yes, we think fondly of those who are no longer with us (oh, BAA... ). Godspeed, and may your tracks be as free of snakes as on the day after St. Patrick.

Peace, F

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2018 at 10:31 PM, Guest end3 said:

Thanks again,

Ed (END3)

Adios amigo....