Goodbye Jesus

Finally done with giving Christianity a chance

Blackleo85

Hello, I have had a forum account here for 2 years but forgot about it and only recently looked up the website since life circumstances has me living with my parents till I get a vehicle. Reading the stories here has inspired me and made me so thankful I walked away from the religion. Over the course of the last 3 years I have given church and the bible many chances. I even asked Jesus to come into my heart and make me new several times. Nothing. So after 2 long years of seeking I am done. God either has me stuck on his list of people going to hell and he has hardened my heart and ignores my parents prayers to change me, or maybe God doesnt fucking exist! What does exist is cold beer, friends, hitting the gym, playing computer and video games, eating amazing food, smoking weed, finding a life partner, etc etc etc. 

• Like 4

Eventually the truth becomes so obvious that continuing to make excuses for God becomes impossible. At that point it becomes much easier to admit the Bible is filled with inconsistencies & endless contradictions. I’m happy to learn you are interested in giving this site another look. I’m sure you will find it helpful in your search for truth.  :beer:

• Like 1

Having a job might get you that car.

29 minutes ago, sdelsolray said:

Having a job might get you that car.

Did i say i didnt have a job?

On 12/8/2018 at 6:50 PM, Blackleo85 said:

What does exist is cold beer, friends, hitting the gym, playing computer and video games, eating amazing food, smoking weed, finding a life partner, etc etc etc. 

That's true, but I don't want to be a bad influence. 😂

On 12/8/2018 at 8:23 PM, Blackleo85 said:

Did i say i didnt have a job?

People aren't required to spill all the beans about themselves on this very public forum. "Life circumstances' suffices and people should just respect that.