Goodbye Jesus

Trauma Release Exercises

Riversong

In the last month, I’ve begun doing trauma release exercises at the advice of my therapist. You can check out the site here-https://traumaprevention.com/n The idea is that, in the case of trauma, energy is trapped in the body. TRE provides a way to release that energy without re-living the emotional aspects of the trauma. I’ve found it helpful so far and have been inspired by the testimonials on the site. Just passing it along in case someone finds it useful!

“TRE® is an innovative series of exercises that assist the body in releasing deep muscular patterns of stress, tension and trauma. The exercises safely activate a natural reflex mechanism of shaking or vibrating that releases muscular tension, calming down the nervous system. When this muscular shaking/vibrating mechanism is activated in a safe and controlled environment, the body is encouraged to return back to a state of balance.

Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises (or TRE®) is based on the fundamental idea, backed by research, that stress, tension and trauma is both psychological and physical. TRE®’s reflexive muscle vibrations generally feel pleasant and soothing.  After doing TRE®, many people report feelings of peace and well-being. TRE® has helped many thousands of people globally.

TRE® is designed to be a self-help tool that, once learned, can be used independently as needed throughout one’s life, thereby continuously supporting and promoting personal health and wellness.”