Burnedout

Christian badmouthing Joel Osteen...FUNNY!!!

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

I think I have more respect for Olsteen now. lol.

This youtuber seems like a Christian dick.

Joel Osteen is not a preacher, he is a motivational speaker that uses religion to attract an audience. I take my hat off to him. He is a shrewd businessman. I think he might have gotten his idea from Norman Vincent Peale and his book, The Power of Positive Thinking. Osteen is Zig Zigler with a religious twist. 

At least he makes people feel good, energized, and positive about themselves and their future. If people want to send money to him for making them feel good about themselves so be it. I’m not a fan, but I’d be more inclined to listen to Osteen than some brain dead fundy preacher telling me I’m goanna be tortured forever when I die because I will never be good enough to please God. 

• Like 1

Xians have such extreme interpretations of the world. This guy can't be a opportunistic businessman... or a charlatan... he has to be an APOSTLE OF SATAN!

2 hours ago, Geezer said:

Joel Osteen is not a preacher, he is a motivational speaker that uses religion to attract an audience. I take my hat off to him. He is a shrewd businessman. I think he might have gotten his idea from Norman Vincent Peale and his book, The Power of Positive Thinking. Osteen is Zig Zigler with a religious twist. 

At least he makes people feel good, energized, and positive about themselves and their future. If people want to send money to him for making them feel good about themselves so be it. I’m not a fan, but I’d be more inclined to listen to Osteen than some brain dead fundy preacher telling me I’m goanna be tortured forever when I die because I will never be good enough to please God. 

Yeah, really.  Joel makes people feel good about themselves...SHAME ON HIM. Man, Christianity is messed up. lol

In my experience, christians hate everybody and everything...except that which is in their tiny little corner of their universe. The people/stuff in that corner is ok lol :)