Goodbye Jesus

Greetings!

Christforums

Just now, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Apparently, your favorite area of study is pitching conniptions. 

You wanted serious debate, now you're in here throwing a tantrum like a three-year-old Donald Trump without a lollipop.  I'm done dealing directly with you until you can get serious. 

Licks lollipop.

• Super Moderator

Called it early on. I am psychic.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Have we ever had an Xian in the Den before that is as scared and responding in such fear as this one? Doesn't seem like it. Obviously deep down he is terrified that the Three Stooges and his Xianity really  is insanity and nonsense. We are seeing the knee jerk reactions caused by fear.252962393_VERYshockedorsurprised.gif.aad3c35c0c1fd2a92440595eb54e1394.gif

The cool thing about having worked intensely with language for over half a century (reading, writing, reciting, typing, proofreading and transcribing) is that it has given me a keen ear for nuance in the English language.

I knew from William's first post that he was up to something.

William is selectively taking in the information we post and mostly not bothering to read it unless he can leverage it to his advantage.

(Seriously -- how else can one explain the fact that he seems to think that I'm male?  At least he doesn't seem to think I'm a rabbit.)

The best part of this whole debacle is that his hissy-fit is now on view for the entire Internet -- including the denizens of his forum. *evil grin*

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Astreja said:

(Seriously -- how else can one explain the fact that he seems to think that I'm male?  At least he doesn't seem to think I'm a rabbit.)

:funny:

• Super Moderator
12 minutes ago, NeverHealed52Years said:

Have we ever had an Xian in the Den before that is as scared and responding in such fear as this one? Doesn't seem like it. Obviously deep down he is terrified that the Three Stooges and his Xianity really  is insanity and nonsense. We are seeing the knee jerk reactions caused by fear.252962393_VERYshockedorsurprised.gif.aad3c35c0c1fd2a92440595eb54e1394.gif

I remember a kid called CliftonStamper way back when I first joined in 2013 who acted a little like this.  Not nearly as bad; but he was definitely scared out of his wits.  I think he was in the process of deconverting and didn't want to admit it to himself.  That was the impression I got; others might remember it differently.  Anyway, he hung around for a little while--a few months, actually--then we never heard from him again.

The funniest christian from those days was JordanRiver.  She would come on here and share these hyper-sexual love poems about jesus.  She was definitely into the whole "slave for christ" thing, and not the way the bible intended it.

Just now, TheRedneckProfessor said:

The funniest christian from those days was JordanRiver.  She would come on here and share these hyper-sexual love poems about jesus.  She was definitely into the whole "slave for christ" thing, and not the way the bible intended it.

Ah, yes -- Jordan "Mary Sue" River.  I remember her.  That was weird shit she posted.

• Haha 2

If you consider a continuum between productive conversation, and mental masturbation, where is this conversation on the scale?

Edit:  I was typing this before the last 2 posts.

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator
4 minutes ago, Astreja said:

The cool thing about having worked intensely with language for over half a century (reading, writing, reciting, typing, proofreading and transcribing) is that it has given me a keen ear for nuance in the English language.

I knew from William's first post that he was up to something.

William is selectively taking in the information we post and mostly not bothering to read it unless he can leverage it to his advantage.

The best part of this whole debacle is that his hissy-fit is now on view for the entire Internet -- including the denizens of his forum. *evil grin*

I knew, too, from the way he phrased his first question, that his motives weren't as genuine as he made out.  If it makes you feel any better, he also seems to think TruthSeeker0 is a "boy".

• Haha 2

• Super Moderator
1 minute ago, Weezer said:

If you consider a continuum between productive conversation, and mental masturbation, where is this conversation on the scale?

See?  Mention JordanRiver and masturbation immediately comes up (no pun intended).

• Haha 1

William's inability to get gender right is another red flag regarding his blatant misogyny.  Heaven forfend that he should be pwned by someone with XX chromosomes!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

There are lots of, scary numbers of them,   Xian women out there who believe and say it out loud : "Jesus is my lover", "Jesus is my husband" and/or "I am married to Jesus". Whew...when they started teaching that insane craziness (it's been, IDK,  ten years  ? or so that it started. Maybe someone else remembers when it started) I took notice and started finding my way out of Xianity!!!

Someone who asks people oh so innocently, why people have rejected god, without first wanting to agree to the terms of discussion and on what basis it'll be had, isn't up to anything innocent. I've learned something from this, I now concur with @florduh, these kinds of conversations are pointless. 

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
10 minutes ago, NeverHealed52Years said:

There are lots of, scary numbers of them,   Xian women out there who believe and say it out loud : "Jesus is my lover", "Jesus is my husband" and/or "I am married to Jesus". Whew...when they started teaching that insane crazinessp (it's been, IDK,  ten years  ? or so that it started. Maybe someone else remembers when it started) I took notice and started finding my way out of Xianity!!!

No.  JordanRiver was about 8 levels crazier than that.  In her poetry, jesus wasn't just a "lover"; there were intimacies described in vivid detail.  Intimacies!  Oral and what not.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Astreja said:

Unfortunately his forum may never read any of it....they are afraid to "eat of this tree of knowledge" because they might have doubtful thoughts and what they read here will make sense, god forbid ... and the women have not been given permission from their Spiritual Leader Husbands to come here and read. But, who knows, hopefully I am wrong and  some may have the courage to take a look!

59 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

No.  JordanRiver was about 8 levels crazier than that.  In her poetry, jesus wasn't just a "lover"; there were intimacies described in vivid detail.  Intimacies!  Oral and what not.

Whoa..hope she was institutionalized until they could treat her mental illness.....that is the WORST and most sad I have heard of...

On 1/25/2019 at 12:58 PM, NeverHealed52Years said:

Unfortunately his forum may never read any of it....they are afraid to "eat of this tree of knowledge" because they might have doubtful thoughts and what they read here will make sense, god forbid ... and the women have not been given permission from their Spiritual Leader Husbands to come here and read. But, who knows, hopefully I am wrong and  some may have the courage to take a look!

We could link back this thread on his site. :)

14 hours ago, midniterider said:

We could link back this thread on his site. :)

Does anyone here still have an account and access to post a link.... I never joined that forum because I don't debate very well.

I stopped paying attention to this thread a few days ago,  but I just read the last couple pages.

Wow.

• Haha 1

Any attempt at serious discussion has failed.....

On 1/26/2019 at 8:52 AM, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I knew, too, from the way he phrased his first question, that his motives weren't as genuine as he made out.  If it makes you feel any better, he also seems to think TruthSeeker0 is a "boy".

Also the fact that he claimed to have an understanding of his audience, but signed off with God Bless in his OP. You could tell he wasn't genuine - he knew God bless was meaningless in the context and did it anyway.

As for @TruthSeeker0 being a boy... shit, she sure fooled me :D 

16 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Also the fact that he claimed to have an understanding of his audience, but signed off with God Bless in his OP. You could tell he wasn't genuine - he knew God bless was meaningless in the context and did it anyway.

As for @TruthSeeker0 being a boy... shit, she sure fooled me :D 

Call her MA'AM or you might need to step outside and get beat up. :) (haha - joking)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, midniterider said:

Call her MA'AM or you might need to step outside and get beat up. :) (haha - joking)

I'm not that old yet but I'll accept it, it beats being called an old maid lol. 

2 hours ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Also the fact that he claimed to have an understanding of his audience, but signed off with God Bless in his OP. You could tell he wasn't genuine - he knew God bless was meaningless 

I interpreted that as intentional passive aggressive behavior. 

• Super Moderator

He did promise to return (just like jesus!).  I'm looking forward to reading all of the serious and genuine debate.